Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

As Game Master Singham said, we won't ban Talonflame because banning one poke can change the overall of game's meta itself. On the other side, Talonflame still counter-able like using Slowbro, Arcanine, Gyarados, Lanturn, Stealth Rock, 4x damage from Rock-type, besides it kills itself with the moves that people use like Brave Bird and Flare Blitz and other weaknesses. So please stop discussing about it and here is not the right place to debate about it.

For those who still discussing about it after this post, will result punishment warning points on forums. Thank you.

What? I think it's easier to get a good Talonflame than getting a good Dragonite or Garchomp, there's a lot of places that Fletchling appears, even if it's Headbutt only the chances are still good, then there's Trainer's Valley which finding a Fletchinder is pretty common every 6 hours.

200311 Sturdy (It can be OHKO-ed by absorb move even has full HP, exp: giga drain)

Actually, I've tested absorb and mega drain, and they cant OHKO sturdy pokemons, but giga drain does. (Havent tested leech life, drain punch etc

Drought is sort of unreliable, sometimes it doesn't say the sun is there but it really is which can be very misleading. It also sometimes says its there when it isn't (which has lost me 3 PvP matches ive learned my lesson about taking my sun team in there till its fixed). I don't know if this also applies to sunny day because i havent used the ability often but this bug is a make or break thing when it comes to pvp matches and 4 of ur pokemon rely on the sun.

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

Its for Sand and Rain similar. Sometimes u have the icon, sometimes u dont have. So if your opponent plays weather u always have to count the rounds on your own and take care every each round if its faded.

But i never noticed that it wouldnt work when it should be there.^^

So its just a bit confusing in my opinion...for both sides ofc, cause if u didnt notice your rain ends u could have a prob too haha.

Happens to me from time to time too. Just in wild poke fight until now luckily.^^

Sometimes i was wondering why psybeam/psychic on wild miss with 100% chance and there was no evasion or smth involved, but happens just really rarely.

Still weird tho, no doubt.