Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

It's not banned anywhere else though, shadow tag is a game mechanic, it's like asking to remove taunt or something like that x.x

Also I have a question: I'm versus this very pleasant person who's taking his full turn EVERY turn to make a move since he's losing hard and has 0 chance of winning.

Problem is I can't record 10+ minutes of battle, the upload would be too heavy and too much hard disk space/time consuming.

The name is Sabrilemarocain, can something like this be bannable? It's really annoying

JCIS6SS.png

It is banned in regular Pokemon rules

Brad.gif

If a user uses a bugged move, take a screenshot of your whole screen when he uses it and report him.

If he is taking full turns just in hope of DC, then just record 4-5 of his moves and report him.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Zeloups

Myself and Flik did test it (Focus Punch), the only thing that is bugged is, it skips or doesn't show the part where it tightens its focus, but everything else works fine as you mentioned and I will remove it at once.

@Bigdanny, Speed Boost is banned till its fixed and no, I would like people to discuss about Stockpile before we make a decision.

@Erladino, yes, they are up for discussions/suggestions as long its not discussed in this thread.

We are going to give Gothitelle more time, before we decide what to do with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, we are testing:

- Focus Punch

- Outrage

- Whirlpool

- Protect

- Detect

- Drain Punch

We will be posting about it in another hour or so if they are bugged or not.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

200652 ya, outrage priority seems still bugged, Outrage outspeed my iceshard twice in PvP

When did it happened? Can you provide more detail? Because we have checked it many times and it looks fine.

Also video evidence will help us much.

200973 Can you test the interaction with bounce/protect detect? I'm currently not at home, have posted a video of that not working as intended.

Also dive doesn't prevent the damage the turn underwater :(

Will do now.

can we ban "gale wings" or make focus sash more available pls ??

doesn't anyone think "gale wings with fire type" too overpower ??

high priority with high speed, brave bird and sharp beak, roost and would not get burnt as well

make it just too strong against many other invasive pkms

and can easily force tons of invasive pkms out, like weavile, crawdaunt, breloom, gengar, alakazam, ninetales, honchkrow, staraptor, scizor, machamp, starmie and etc.

even though u want to use priority moves, like aqua jet, ice shard, mach punch, sucker punch, it's almost impossible to outspeed talonflame and u will easily

get one-shot by brave bird.

if it's not that overpower then why almost everyone has a talonflame in their pvp team ??

one of the main reason is that we can not obtain focus sash easily, there are many pkms need focus sash to against gale wings talonflame.

so i sincerely recommend banning "gale wins" before focus sash becoming more available, it will make pvp more balanced and interesting.

200989 can we ban "gale wings" pls ??

doesn't anyone think "gale wings with fire type" too overpower ??

high priority with high speed, brave bird and sharp beak, roost and would not get burnt as well

make it just too strong against many other invasive pkms

and can easily force tons of invasive pkms out, like weavile, crawdaunt, breloom, gengar, alakazam, ninetales, honchkrow, staraptor, scizor, machamp, starmie and etc.

even though u want to use priority moves, like aqua jet, ice shard, mach punch, it's almost impossible to outspeed talonflame

if it's not that overpower then why almost everyone has a talonflame in their pvp team ??

i sincerely recommend banning "gale wins" will make pvp more balanced and interesting.

Are you kidding?