Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

but talonflame can "always" force oth

What are you complaining about Talon is easy to check. Setting up a stealth rock alone will chunk most of it's health. Get a bulky water type and talon can't do anything.

bulky pokemons are sure to block invasive pokemons, of course it can check talonflame

but talonflame can "always" force other invasive pokemons out easily. that's why i think talonflame op

strong team now always become 2~3 tanks + talonflame + dragonite + another pokemon ( maybe starmie or something)

if u think talonflame is not op, then just don't use it

I don't run talonflame at all, lol. It's not the fault of other players if /you/ don't adapt.

i didn't say it's other people's fault for using it, i just suggest banning gale wings before focus sash becoming more available.

or pvp will always has tons of talonflames and make it boring.

i just want to make pvp more interesting and exciting.

but talonflame can "always" force oth

bulky pokemons are sure to block invasive pokemons, of course it can check talonflame

but talonflame can "always" force other invasive pokemons out easily. that's why i think talonflame op

strong team now always become 2~3 tanks + talonflame + dragonite + another pokemon ( maybe starmie or something)

if u think talonflame is not op, then just don't use it

I don't run talonflame at all, lol. It's not the fault of other players if /you/ don't adapt.

i didn't say it's other people's fault for using it, i just suggest banning gale wings before focus sash becoming more available.

So you choose not to run something w/ Rock Slide and is a bulky ground/rock type? Nice!

So you choose not to run something w/ Rock Slide and is a bulky ground/rock type? Nice!

u just don't know what i mean, every pokemon has it's counter pokemon, ofc rock type pokemons can check talon

but the point is talonflame can easily check almost all the other offensive pokemons i mentioned before

if u don't switch out u die, u switch out then talon can still choose to use sword dance or roost

talonflame can be a nightmare to almost all the other offensive pokemons

This is not the thread to discuss about banning a Pokemon. But anyways, if we were to ban Talonflame, that would encourage more stall seeing most of the current meta revolves around stall.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

201661 This is not the thread to discuss about banning a Pokemon. But anyways, if we were to ban Talonflame, that would encourage more stall seeing most of the current meta revolves around stall.

ok, my last reply,

there is a issue that we can not obtain gale wings talonflame easily

so those who have nice h.a talonflame can always have advantages when they play pvp

if everyone can farm fletching like ms-pokemons, i would not suggest banning talonflame anymore

201661 This is not the thread to discuss about banning a Pokemon. But anyways, if we were to ban Talonflame, that would encourage more stall seeing most of the current meta revolves around stall.

ok, my last reply,

so those who have nice h.a talonflame can always have advantages when they play pvp

if everyone can farm fletching like ms-pokemons, i would not suggest banning talonflame anymore

You do realize there is a function called trading ingame? use it.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Tbh i would be super careful with banning pokes in here.^^ I dont wanna go in detail cause wrong thread but....it doesnt matter if its talonflame, chansey, gothita or anything else. This is not showdown pokemon pvp, its pro-pokemon pvp. Tiers in smogon are based on how many ppl use this poke in their matches. %-usage = tier. So everyone uses talon, slowbro, they should be in uber tier atm. xd So before u ban or claim a ban, think about it. :Cool:

I know its not that easy but staff is gonna try to make the best, im sure.:)

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Tailwind

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Not Yet Coded

Description of Bug/ Not Code: Used tailwind, switched into poke with 370 speed. Opponent weavile (382spd) still acts first. (no prio involved ofc)

How it should be: Doubles speed for 4 turns for every poke who fights atm on your side.

Evidence (video/ others): My word. xd Screen doesnt help here, but i tested it several times now, its not coded. And its a useful move for pvp, so put in list pls.^^ Thx.:)

201692 Tbh i would be super careful with banning pokes in here.^^ I dont wanna go in detail cause wrong thread but....it doesnt matter if its talonflame, chansey, gothita or anything else. This is not showdown pokemon pvp, its pro-pokemon pvp. Tiers in smogon are based on how many ppl use this poke in their matches. %-usage = tier. So everyone uses talon, slowbro, they should be in uber tier atm. xd So before u ban or claim a ban, think about it. :Cool:

I know its not that easy but staff is gonna try to make the best, im sure.:)

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Tailwind

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Not Yet Coded

Description of Bug/ Not Code: Used tailwind, switched into poke with 370 speed. Opponent weavile (382spd) still acts first. (no prio involved ofc)

How it should be: Doubles speed for 4 turns for every poke who fights atm on your side.

Evidence (video/ others): My word. xd Screen doesnt help here, but i tested it several times now, its not coded. And its a useful move for pvp, so put in list pls.^^ Thx.:)

For your first reply, yes, we won't be banning anything for now and for your second reply, going to add it right now.

can we ban "gale wings" or make focus sash more available pls ??

doesn't anyone think "gale wings with fire type" too overpower ??

high priority with high speed, brave bird and sharp beak, roost and would not get burnt as well

make it just too strong against many other invasive pkms

and can easily force tons of invasive pkms out, like weavile, crawdaunt, breloom, gengar, alakazam, ninetales, honchkrow, staraptor, scizor, machamp, starmie and etc.

even though u want to use priority moves, like aqua jet, ice shard, mach punch, sucker punch, it's almost impossible to outspeed talonflame and u will easily

get one-shot by brave bird.

if it's not that overpower then why almost everyone has a talonflame in their pvp team ??

one of the main reason is that we can not obtain focus sash easily, there are many pkms need focus sash to against gale wings talonflame.

so i sincerely recommend banning "gale wins" before focus sash becoming more available, it will make pvp more balanced and interesting.

Where's checked pkm? where's +2 priority Extreme Speed?

The question is: if u have an epic/god gale wings Talonflame, will u ask for banning it? Lol.

I dont see any competitive advantages when s.o has nice h.a talon in their team at all. Dont suggest something that only u can't deal with it bro :Smile:

can we ban "gale wings" or make focus sash more available pls ??

doesn't anyone think "gale wings with fire type" too overpower ??

high priority with high speed, brave bird and sharp beak, roost and would not get burnt as well

make it just too strong against many other invasive pkms

and can easily force tons of invasive pkms out, like weavile, crawdaunt, breloom, gengar, alakazam, ninetales, honchkrow, staraptor, scizor, machamp, starmie and etc.

even though u want to use priority moves, like aqua jet, ice shard, mach punch, sucker punch, it's almost impossible to outspeed talonflame and u will easily

get one-shot by brave bird.

if it's not that overpower then why almost everyone has a talonflame in their pvp team ??

one of the main reason is that we can not obtain focus sash easily, there are many pkms need focus sash to against gale wings talonflame.

so i sincerely recommend banning "gale wins" before focus sash becoming more available, it will make pvp more balanced and interesting.

Where's checked pkm? where's +2 priority Extreme Speed?

is there so many pokemons with extreme speed?

only draongite, arcanine, lucario

The question is: if u have an epic/god gale wings Talonflame, will u ask for banning it? Lol.

I dont see any competitive advantages when s.o has nice h.a talon in their team at all. Dont suggest something that only u can't deal with it bro :Smile:

the better question is that is it easy to get a h.a talonflame ??

or just pay tons of money to get a talonflame

pay to win huh ??