Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

for me, it's just pay to win

So, if someone has more money than you and he buys the Pokemon you want, it is also pay to win?

if someone pay tons of money to buy an epic garchomp, dragonite

i would not say anything

because we can farm garchomp, dragonite

but talon is different, we can't farm talonflame easily

the only way is to pay tons of $$ to get one

pretty sure no matter how many crybaby arguments you make talonflame or any other poke won't be banned without a solid reason and your argument is pretty weak to begin with.

So, if someone has more money than you and he buys the Pokemon you want, it is also pay to win?

if someone pay tons of money to buy an epic garchomp, dragonite

i would not say anything

because we can farm garchomp, dragonite

but talon is different, we can't farm talonflame easily

the only way is to pay tons of $$ to get one

pretty sure no matter how many crybaby arguments you make talonflame or any other poke won't be banned without a solid reason and your argument is pretty weak to begin with.

i dont see any point in ur reply,

oh yea, u got a talon in ur pvp team

haha

for me, it's just pay to win

Okay, then it's ur problem bro :Smile: relax, take some rest and think the way to get an epic h.a talon if U think it's OP :Angel:

people always complain about the monotone of pvp, always the same pokemons, always talonflame

and just don't want to ban some overpower pokemons and make other pokemons have more chance to show up in pvp

Bro! People always complain about s.th becoz they can't deal with that problem. But nothing is impossible, always has a solution for any problem. And u can get the solution or not is depend on ur thinking. Game for relaxing, not for crying or being angry :Angel:

Okay, then it's ur problem bro :Smile: relax, take some rest and think the way to get an epic h.a talon if U think it's OP :Angel:

people always complain about the monotone of pvp, always the same pokemons, always talonflame

and just don't want to ban some overpower pokemons and make other pokemons have more chance to show up in pvp

Bro! People always complain about s.th becoz they can't deal with that problem. But nothing is impossible, always has a solution for any problem. And u can get the solution or not is depend on ur thinking. Game for relaxing, not for crying or being angry :Angel:

u don't get the point

first, i complain it not because i can't deal with it

i complain it just because it overpower and make some others offensive pokemon has no chances to show up

"if i can use talonflame why do i have to use other offensive pokemons ?"

it just make the pvp monotone and boring

u don't get the point

i complain it just because it overpower and make some others offensive pokemon has no chances to show up

as someone who plays almost all tier of smogon and have decent knowledge about it talonflame is not "Overpowered", you need to get some competitive experience first then open your mouth. Gale wings is a decent ability and talonflame resides in OU and OU uses tons of offensive pokemon other than talonflame. Talonflame is a good poke but nowhere near broke got that ? so you need to get yr facts checked beforehand.

u don't get the point

as someone who plays almost all tier of smogon and have decent knowledge about it talonflame is not "Overpowered", you need to get some competitive experience first then open your mouth. Gale wings is a decent ability and talonflame resides in OU and OU uses tons of offensive pokemon other than talonflame. Talonflame is a good poke but nowhere near broke got that ? so you need to get yr facts checked beforehand.

i said PRO is different from other pokemon games

does other games have so many pokemons, abilities, moves, items unavailabe or uncoded ??

have u ever seen so many talonflames in pvp in other pokemon games ??

think about the question :Cool:

Okay, thread is derailing from its main topic, stop asking about banning Gale Wings in this thread because this is not the appropriate thread.

And to your answer, other Pokemon games do not have Gen V+ Pokemon.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

u don't get the point

I'm not using talonflame in my team, and I also battled with many talonflame team but I still can be in top rank. So, what's the point of "must have" talonflame in team? And as u said: "if i can use talonflame why do i have to use other offensive pokemons ?", this is your problem. You just want a talonflame in your team, if u dont have, then it must be banned? you see the funny point here?

Pls stop crying for not having a good h.a talon. Use ur brain, use trade channel, go hunting other pkm & sell it to get money for buying a good h.a talonflame. One day u will have a good h.a talonflame as u wish. But i'm quite sure that, next suggestion from u will be "pls ban extreme speed user or pls ban stealth rock"......lol :Smile:

u don't get the point

i said PRO is different from other pokemon games

does other games have so many pokemons, abilities, moves, items unavailabe or uncoded ??

have u ever seen so many talonflames in pvp in other pokemon games ??

bigdanny the bottom line is talonflame will not be banned from rnaked nor gale wings so why do you keep inserting your points ?

think about the question :Cool:

Bigdanny the bottom line is talonflame will not be banned from rank neither will gale wings so why do you keep inserting your arguments ?