Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Tested the following moves with results:

Focus Punch - Not bugged

Outrage - Bugged (hits for fourth move)

Whirlpool - Bugged (Can switch while trapped)

Protect and Detect - Bugged but not banable (two turn moves can inflict secondary effects)

Drain Punch - Not bugged

Dive - Not bugged (Sharlank, did you use it against No-guard Pokemon?)

So, I will let you guys to decide whether Outrage should be banned or not and no, Gale Wings won't be banned.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

201054 thanx :Grin:

i know this isn't the right place to discuss about it, but any news or info concerning choices items/life orb ? are they in preparation or not on your planning atm ?

zeloups

It depends on Shane as he has his own to-do list to work on.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

200973 have posted a video of that not working as intended.

Also dive doesn't prevent the damage the turn underwater :(

We've checked it and we didn't find something wrong about it. If you have the video, It'll help us much.

200973 have posted a video of that not working as intended.

Also dive doesn't prevent the damage the turn underwater :(

We've checked it and we didn't find something wrong about it. If you have the video, It'll help us much.

https://vid.me/CYT5 here's the video of detect not working vs bounce (used wish the turn before, not detect)

For dive i'll be making another one soon-ish since i can't find the one I've made before :(

In my opinion as long as outrage doesn't have priority shouldn't be banned even if it can it 4 times instead of 3, since it would cripple heavily dragonite / garchomp more than actually help the player getting hit by outrage. Also more often than not having outrage hitting for too many turns is actually a disadvantage for the player using outrage (and almost every player who goes with outrage has lum berry with it, so "earlier" confusion isn't really an argument imo).

• Like 1

201514 alright, everyone just gets a gale wings talonflame in the pvp team, pvp so funny haha :Cool:

What are you complaining about Talon is easy to check. Setting up a stealth rock alone will chunk most of it's health. Get a bulky water type and talon can't do anything.

bulky pokemons are sure to block invasive pokemons, of course it can check talonflame

but talonflame can "always" force other invasive pokemons out easily. that's why i think talonflame op

strong team now always become 2~3 tanks + talonflame + dragonite + another pokemon ( maybe starmie or something)

if u think talonflame is not op, then just don't use it

but talonflame can "always" force oth

201514 alright, everyone just gets a gale wings talonflame in the pvp team, pvp so funny haha :Cool:

What are you complaining about Talon is easy to check. Setting up a stealth rock alone will chunk most of it's health. Get a bulky water type and talon can't do anything.

bulky pokemons are sure to block invasive pokemons, of course it can check talonflame

but talonflame can "always" force other invasive pokemons out easily. that's why i think talonflame op

strong team now always become 2~3 tanks + talonflame + dragonite + another pokemon ( maybe starmie or something)

if u think talonflame is not op, then just don't use it

I don't run talonflame at all, lol. It's not the fault of other players if /you/ don't adapt.