Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

324303 Is using multiple accounts on ladder without fighting each other legal?

It is legal. As long as you aren't boosting your own alternative/main account, it's fine.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

It is legal. As long as you aren't boosting your own alternative/main account, it's fine.

its fine and impressive

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

its fine and impressive

Just a way to get your guild on the ladder, it's not impressive, if you just have a good team you can switch that team to other alts, and even other players their account and play on that as there isn't a restriction for that, the only thing you would need is 1 good team and loads of time. Staff locked the other topic with saying that it wouldn't have impact on guild ladder since there weren't any prizes, well guess what, now there are, so please do rethink this.

Added.

hello, bro

i'll post here again this bug about the move REST ( i only have my suicune with this move before someone complains...)

Sorry my english.

.eJwNx1EOgyAMANC7cADaKR3obQgSNNOW0Jp9LLv79v7ex93jdKvbzbquANuhRcbm1WTkVn0TaWfN_VBf5IJslst-VTaFRyKaCZ8YAkWKISBM_yDFJeEy0RwTJbj5xfJm37m57w8HdCLl.qmOX-YSQVmwL17Y_iRFjuPDUUAA

so..

on pokemon showdown first:

snorlax used rest:

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGICitCJuQ5CgOW0J1Phxud3vva95-mU2c6i2sQHs58jSdztUeqrFVpF6ldTOYbPckFRTPu7COmBaiTy5xSFSoIDoYF6cj2vEQBHJY5xmePjD8rJtXM3vDwghIuc.AaxGYNPLuLtvL6VpK2va-3MQP4c

snorlax is sleeping ( 1st turn)

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBWoGrdhiBBc0oJ1Phxud3vva95-mU2c6i2sQHs50jSdztUeizZFpFy5djOYZPcEFVjOu5cdcC0EnnCGUOghZYQENyMnhkdE7Jjh97BUz9V3mpbLeb3BwaMItU.FiuitAeN-q5kNyfUvoIamuY9-Nc

i switch my pokemon ( but my snorlax already slept for one turn)

.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGADzsKFkG0QQiZpgBI76UXX33n3VMy-1qUNkrA1gP1fhueslPHOrujG3q-ZxLl34hiySy3HXLgvsi8iTCQaRIkVEAy4Yn5JF5wOhSzFYePq786fr0Zv6_QEG6yLc.-aS4ApgNVGO6_1M1ZESn8_to5_M

snorlax is back and keep sleeping for the 2 nd turn

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGICCUBC3IUjQqJTQmvu43O733le981abOkQGbwD7yYXmrllo5lZ1I2p3zeNkXeiBLJLL8dQuDHZFdGiC8R4jRu8NLMG4lJwJFqNNuAQPb786fboevanfHwbaIts.nfM5825onJj97Kj3UZXyRTwL-Wc

ok, snorlax woke up ( but he died :( )

.eJwNw9ENhCAMANBdGICiUKtuQ5CgUVsCNX5cbve7l7yPedplVrOr1r4CbEdP0jbbVVos2RaRcuVYj26T3BBVY9rvzNphmBE9usmFgIQUgoNxcn5ZPLnRE9HwDw-fLC_bysV8fweAIuQ.LQe8CPt4rOFwfWEq5GKOYFgRw2A

did you see that i switch my pokemon, right? let's see it on PRO:

The battle begins and suicune used rest

.eJwNx0EOhCAMAMC_8ACK2gr6G4IEjUoJrfGw2b_vzm0-5umXWc2u2mQF2A5J3Dcryj2WbAtzuXJsh9jEN0TVmPY7VxUYAtFEbnaI5MkjOhj_cTgtFAZcEP0c4Kln5bfaVov5_gAHByLh.RSWc5onDM62vhMtGv8sq23idcvg

Suicune is sleeping for the 1st turn

.eJwNx1EOgyAMANC7cABaZjvF2xAkaKaU0Jp9LLv79v7ex93jdKvbzbquANuhWcbm1WSkWnwVqWdJ_VCf5YJklvJ-lWYKYWGeGJ9IxDPPRAiPf5A4RJwiYYgLwd1eTd7N91bd9wcF0CLS.GeV6QAs9ACQxHQQcQz9sliZl1Tc

look to my jolly 6x0 non h.a gothita ( but suicune already slept for one turn)

.eJwNx1EOgyAMANC7cABascXN2xAkaKaU0Jp9LLv79v7ex93jdKvbzbquANuhWcbm1WSkWnwVqWdJ_VCf5YJklvJ-lWYK04N5ZoxIxAsvRAjhH6QYKYQnR5zDBHd7NXk331t13x8FiCLL.SYTAohDubT3gzn_kCaJ02lAcfH4

suicune is back and is sleeping for the 2nd turn

.eJwNx1EOgyAMANC7cACKg1rxNgQJmikltMaPZXff3t_7mHucZjW7apcVYDsk89isKI9Ui63M9SypH2IzX5BUU96v0lRgWhA9utmFgIQUgoPXPy4QuRjj7KeFPNzt3fhptrdqvj8HRiLi.YUL7n3axlJ1bmRrvXncZA5Q5kZY

now suicune should wake up and attack, right? i don't know why but when a pokemon that used rest in PRO and the pokemon is changed, the pokemon got lazy... and my suicune was sleeping for the 3rd turn... the turn that should wake up..

.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cACKrAXnbQgSNFNKaI0fy-4-P9_7mmscZjGbapcFYN0l81itKI9Ui63M9Sip72Izn5BUU97O0lRgmole5IJDpEgR0YF_4HAOwcdnfJjecLVP47vZ3qr5_QEHAiLf.-QB6508adjhZHVa9_-dPgKoGOG8

the alarm clock rang

.eJwNyEEOhCAMAMC_8ACK0OLG3xAkaFRKaM0eNvt3Pc78zD1Os5hNtcsCsO6SeaxWlEeqxVbmepbUd7GZL0iqKW9XaSowfYgCuegQaaYZ0YF_4d7yMYYJA3qCux2Nv832Vs3_AQUaIsg.nyz28i_rUEYgHC5Va5wHMHH9ve4

----

So, move rest isn't coded as it should, in PRO when we switch a pokemon, the pokemon keep sleeping for one turn more.

I have some questions about the pvp and pvp rule:

1)Can I use pp up / pp max moves in pvp?

2)Protect is totally banned or can I use it without spam?

3)About Evasion Clause, ability that increases evasion are also forbidden?Or just move's?

4)If I use Stockpile only 3 times, will I still be breaking the rules?

its fine and impressive

Just a way to get your guild on the ladder, it's not impressive, if you just have a good team you can switch that team to other alts, and even other players their account and play on that as there isn't a restriction for that, the only thing you would need is 1 good team and loads of time. Staff locked the other topic with saying that it wouldn't have impact on guild ladder since there weren't any prizes, well guess what, now there are, so please do rethink this.

My guild is on ladder already so I don't think that'll be an issue.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

its fine and impressive

Not for you, but meant for the general ruling on Ranked.

Not for you, but meant for the general ruling on Ranked.

I think the ruleset is fine (btw nobody in our guild has alts in the top25)

we do have prices but whats the point of changing a rule? It would not change anything and the prices yeah well the prices are the same for everyone..

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.