New Weekly Transit Pass

Biaozila

There is now a guy in Saffron Train Station that sells a weekly transit pass for 100k. With the pass, you can take unlimited subway, train, ship, and teleportation(in Hoenn) within one week period. This also includes train to Trainer's Valley and ship to Love Island.

Let me know you guys' thought on this, or any questions/feedback.

lptfCcQ.jpg

1BT6Lbi.png

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is good for "poor" players, but removing another money sink, kinda weird imo

I used to spent a lot on trains/teleporters, way more than 100k

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

350278 100K for 2 weeks and you have yourself a deal...

sorry but this is even worse, 100k is pretty cheap for one week

___

I don't get the whole point of this anyway, removing two good money sinks (RC/Sash seller) and then implementing something that is nonproductive towards money sinks.

I appreciate the effort but I don't think it was needed.

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

350279 I don't get the whole point of this anyway, removing two good money sinks (RC/Sash seller) and then implementing something that is nonproductive towards money sinks.

Well, it's not intended as a money sink, it's intended to be something that benefits players, simple as that.

1BT6Lbi.png

There is now a guy in Saffron Train Station that sells a weekly transit pass for 100k. With the pass, you can take unlimited subway, train, ship, and teleportation(in Hoenn) within one week period. This also includes train to Trainer's Valley and ship to Love Island.

Let me know you guys' thought on this, or any questions/feedback.

lptfCcQ.jpg

really smart...u should add it permanantly...for some people worth for others dont...so they can buy it if worth..cause u have pass for everything...nice add once again :thanks:

350279 I don't get the whole point of this anyway, removing two good money sinks (RC/Sash seller) and then implementing something that is nonproductive towards money sinks.

Well, it's not intended as a money sink, it's intended to be something that benefits players, simple as that.

:etc:

I get the whole idea behind this idea but I guess you don't get what I am saying.

We need money sinks and this thing concept hurts that.

Money-sink (also known as a "gold sink") is a term used to denote a game mechanic that helps to control the inflation rate and in-game economy. Without various money-sinks, the developers would have no viable means of introducing money into, or removing excess coin from, the game's economy.

Shane already removed two good money sinks (RC seller and Sash seller) for an understandable reason but implementing something that removes/lowers the sink even more is counterproductive.

I might be totally wrong here/don't see the bigger picture about it but as of right now; this stays my opinion.