Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

hello i released my chansey accidentaly i wanted to delete a bad pokemon and released chansey but i understood it later and i dont have a screenshot about saying that i released it

Screenshot_1.png.301c87653cb6605a200e026db91ed484.pngI wish you can help me thanks

Recovered, please be more careful next time.
Edited by Xylos

Edit: Thank You

Hi there,

I accidentally deleted my not great but fairly decent IV ghastly. I am still early in the game so though it's not the best it was good for a start. If possible could I request a restore?

ID: 22357707

SS: https://prnt.sc/ljx3pq

Server: Gold

Thanks

kd

Recovered. Enjoy. ^^
Edited by kingdim

hello pro administrators, I would like to help me recover my pokemon honchkrow lv 100 adamant moxie. I deleted it by mistake was the day Thursday, November 22, I thank you in advance.

link: [MEDIA=imgur2]h2ch3Bk[/MEDIA]

id: 28734666

my server: silver

link: pokemon

Recovered. Please check the last slots of your PC and be more careful in the future. -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles

hey, i just did something gamebreaking... i released my Clamperl by exident. im on 5 of 6 trainer for sinnoh. Dont have any id, by the time i read up how retrive works it was already to late. Any help ?

Server: Gold

Hi there. Could you please check your party? It seems to be in the 6th pokemon in the party. -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles

Hi sorry, i have a problem , today i wanna use my tyranitar but this doesn't appear, this was a tyranitar sassy nature, sinnoh poke and have my ot, is all information that i have pls help me

Recovered. Please check the last slots of your PC and be more careful in the future. -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles

accidentally realesed my garchomp and i had not remember when i do it

it a jolly one with low sp def, hoenn pokemon

help please!

silver server.

Your Garchomp is in your PC. Should be in box 6-7. Could you check that please? -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles

Hello. I was clearing my boxes of a bunch of bad vulpix and I accidentally released my shiny one!

Sk8trgod618 Silver Server.

vulpchat.png.a77e6840bcc57254343c863e4baad119.png

Any help getting this vulpix back would be appreciated. It was a gift. :)

Edited by Fluffles

Hello i accidentally released my bulbasaur while releasing some karps. Can you please help me to get him back? I will be definitely more careful next time. Thank you

Server: Silver server

ID Screenshot:

bulba.jpg.1e8057f3e31f67cee3b99831d07c74d3.jpg

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles