Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

Yes if it will cost the right pvp coins and limits to like 2-5 time a month or something you decided :Light:

No if no limit because think about the newbies....they can barely have mew or any legends if they were just starting and battle one player with many legendaries ..no fun for them :Ambivalent:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's definitely a good idea since we can't farm legendaries and since low IV legendaries are often quite sad to get ( except phione ).

I think however there should be a limitation ( 1 or 2 times max per legendary or 1 month cd between rerolls for same legendary )

Keep the great stuff :)

Well. l think it's risky.

First of all, it would only help who got right nature legends. Second, the risk is to increase the gap between the good pvp player and the new one, because a close to perfect Mew, or a Suicune, can be very very hard to beat. Re-roll shouldn't be available an infinite number of times.

Like it's said in the other topic, with the same system you should implement a re-catch option.

Also, let's remember that old pvp players at the moment got tons and tons of coins to use, so they would be able to reroll lot of legends. This may lead to team full of legendary, making my second point even more stronger. If this happen, you may have to think about a rule to limit the number of legendary poke at 1 or 2 at time. Or for real, the ladder will be dominated always by the same players, I really can't see how new players can get to beat team with almost perfect legends.

u do realise that any enabled IV rerolls would cost real money, right?

No reroll would cost PvP coins. We are working on more things to add to the PvP shop, but wont be IV reroll for PvP coins.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Great idea...this will keep the game balanced (no p2w) and will make pvping more exciting as players now will have a good reason to battle also more players will start pvping....thia probably could also fix the rip economy of blue server the good pokes price will go high again.