New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
-1, a banlist in a ladder is not always the way, outside of different tier. A banlist can happens in a tournament (draft League, tier format etc..) but not in a OU ladder competitive aspect. But as stated 40 times, we never getting tournament back into game again.
-
PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
That’s fair too. Good suggestion if there’s enough interest in it.
-
PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
Not necessarily ban them for a whole season but probably added a new pvp ranked mode like uu
-
PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
The main issue I see is very few people will do pvp during this experiment. Why ? Because who has some pvpable NU/PU/RU tier pokemons ? PRO is not showdown. You can't just decide to flip the table and play with a random bold palossand... Will people hunt low tier pokemon just for an experiment ? Probably not. Would they buy the few ones available on market for stonks ? Likely no. Perhaps this is appealing to people with such mons already available in their pc, waiting to be used. I am one of them. I think it won't be enough... If you want to enable all the good aspects (market boost, hunt boost, etc...) of using NU/PU/RU mons, then it has to be playable more than just once
-
PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
+1 and add a crazy reward for that specific season , will be fun
-
Rogue005 started following PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
-
PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
+1
-
Aureos10 started following Wts scorbunny ha jolly semi godly 24+
-
Kaligola96 joined the community
-
PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
The PvP Viability Rankings are a guide to which Pokémon are considered the strongest/most effective in the PvP meta. They aren't based purely on usage, but on how well each Pokémon performs, what it offers a team, and how it matches up against the rest of the meta. So, here's an idea for a different kind of season: Ban every Pokémon currently ranked from S through C-. Not because they're broken or deserve permanent bans, but as a one-season experiment. Take away the established meta and see what players come up with. Pokémon that are normally overlooked might have a place, and people would have to experiment with different teams, sets, cores and strategies instead of falling back on the usual options. Would it be balanced? Maybe not. Would it be chaotic and weird? Probably. But that's the point. Either way, it would be something different. Current PvP viability list can be found here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/249948-pro-pvp-viability-rankings-updated-on-05122026/
-
Lacomus started following PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
-
Tesojsqc joined the community
-
The4stro joined the community
-
Margar3tt3 started following bulky Sizzlipede
-
Long shot
I used an IV shuffle on my Latios and the IV's stayed the same, can I get a refund? Feel like I've been shafted there haha.
-
-
Narpo joined the community
Today
-
7ustre joined the community
-
Ayumiszjp joined the community
-
THE GOLDEN MAGAZI - (Cosmetics Shop, OPEN)
up
-
Viserionn35 joined the community
-
Littha2 joined the community
-
Theschnigge started following Max Atak, Def, Sp. Def, Hp / 30 Speed Ultra Epic Adamant Ursaring
-
-
Grimj4w started following Epic modest Porygon 29/29, 24 plus ivs and Mega Charizard Y Timid (+30 spd) 29 SpAtk Semi-Epic
-
Cxgwprbv joined the community
-
Sertoe started following Max Atak, Def, Sp. Def, Hp / 30 Speed Ultra Epic Adamant Ursaring
-
Anto003 joined the community
-
The client is throwing an error.
The problem resolved itself when my computer received an update—I never would have guessed that. You can close the topic now; sorry for the inconvenience. 😅
-
The client is throwing an error.
Hello, I suddenly started getting this error this morning; there were no issues the other day. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the error wasn't fixed. You can see a screenshot of the error below.
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- New player - gold or silver server?
Welcome to the Pokémon Revolution Online community! It's great to have you here. Take your time enjoying the story across the regions, and don't hesitate to ask the community if you get stuck. I think joining silver server is better. Good luck on your journey, mate! 🫡- Game constant crash android
I think I fixed it by reducing game quality- Game constant crash android
My game is crashing back to back on Android since i entered fallabar town pc in hoenn I cleared cache no go. As soon as I sign in game crash Pls help me mods- VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
- VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
Quest service done, Victini dungeon. Thnx much, GLhf! Quest done Volcanion, Zekrom and Tornadus. Thnx much, GLhf!- VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
- I removed the summer breloom
Hi! @Quarios I have restored your Summer Breloom for you! I also noticed you posted both here and the restoration megathread, In the future please use only the megathread for restoring Pokemon. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you, If you need help in the future please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks! Satellar 🌟Yesterday
- Silvernabs - Recruiting new Players.
- I have a question about the Xmas Reshiram mount.
any news?- Restore Pokemon Megathread
Hi i accidentally released my summer breloom lvl 100 i dont remember id i relased him 1p m - 1,15p m 27,09,2026- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1, I'm a noob and could've used this for story progression.- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1 - Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟