Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've forwarded this issue to the relevant team. Please be patient while they look into it. Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  3. Use this to your wallpaper, if u not sure u can check it by no time.
  4. Snoopjohn113 joined the community
  5. Goodluck in this journey!! My best advice will be to keep cool regardless of what happens (good or bad) and legit ignore whatever is said in ingame battle chat ^^
  6. Peikfexh joined the community
  7. Nrqmdvex joined the community
  8. I'm going to try to reach 200 Rating in PvP. Normal Ranked, Random Ranked, or both. Getting there comfortably in one would be a good start. I'm not good at PvP. I'm 35, from the UK, grew up with Gen 1 and 2, and most of my time in PRO has been spent on PvE and auctions (I'm more of an auctioneer than a PvPer). Competitive Pokémon has never interested me enough to properly learn it. So while everyone starts at 100 Rating, in terms of PvP experience, I'm starting from zero. And that's why I'm making this thread. There are PvP guides written by players who could probably reach 200 half asleep, but I want to document the journey from the other side: Can someone who doesn't know what they're doing learn PvP and reach 200? So what's this thread? Basically, my PvP journal. I'll post my rating, the teams I'm using, mistakes I'm making, things I'm researching, videos and guides I'm watching, advice people give me, what helps, what doesn't, and how my thinking changes as I get more experience. And I'll include the bad stuff too. If I get to 150 and crash back to 70, that's going in here. If I spend ages building a team only to discover I've made myself weak to something obvious, that's going in here too. I'm not trying to teach people how to PvP. I'm trying to learn how to PvP. And maybe that's what could make this useful to another new player. Instead of someone who's been playing competitively for years telling you to "just do X", you'll be watching someone who might currently be worse than you trying to understand why X matters in the first place. The goal isn't to hit 200 once because I went on a lucky run. I want to get to the point where 200 feels comfortable. If I drop below it, I want to know I can get back there because I've improved, not because I happened to get lucky with a few matches. If I can do that, maybe this eventually becomes Road to 300. But that's getting ahead of myself. 100 to 200. One step at a time.
  9. Njhphigr joined the community
  10. Jaynecarlson joined the community
  11. Cdcslytv joined the community
  12. Nahek167 joined the community
  13. Today

  14. Uzcithgt joined the community
  15. I'd like to join a guild since I want to start doing a little PvP as well, and to see if I can get some help and stuff—preferably in Spanish or English. I've been playing for a while, but I want to see my account grow little by little and spend some time on it.
  16. Hello everyone, I have recently completed all four regions and successfully built my fully EV-trained Endgame Boss-Killing team! My current setup relies on a standard cheese/debuff strategy: 1. Shuckle (Impish - Sturdy) -> Sticky Web / Gastro Acid 2. Pangoro (Adamant - Mold Breaker) -> Parting Shot 3. Gorebyss (Bold - Swift Swim) -> Shell Smash + Baton Pass 4. Weavile (Jolly - Sweeper) -> Swords Dance Clean-up 5. Blissey & Venusaur (Back-up Walls / Recovery) I am currently using Shuckle as my main lead to slow down the Boss and wipe out annoying abilities, but I see many players switching to Prankster Whimsicott for priority Cotton Spore and Charm. Which strategy do you think is safer and more reliable for high-tier daily Bosses? Should I stick to my Shuckle setup or start hunting for a competitive Cottonee? Please vote in the poll and leave your suggestions below. Thanks for your time, mates! 🫡
  17. Weirdwrench joined the community
  18. Lzntfray joined the community
  19. Hey there, Is usually caused by unstable network, the ban gets lifted automatically on the time shown on your attached image.
  20. Gotcha! Your request is being processed - While this is being done, please do not remove the items from your inventory. I will update you here when your refund is completed!
  21. Understood, done!
  22. Ayroo replied to Wyloria's topic in General Support
    As the PvP Rules state, you can use two accounts to play PvP each season. That means you can PvP with one account on the Silver server and PvP with another account on the Gold server; Two accounts, one server per account. It also states that you may have only one account in the Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) by the end of the season, meaning that you may only reach Top 25 with one account in any one server at any one time. Let's take three examples: Player A plays PvP in both servers using both of their accounts, one in each server. They first use one account to play PvP on Silver, and they reach Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) with that account on Silver. They decide to use their second account to PvP on Gold, and they reach Top 25 on Gold. This is Against the Rules! Player B plays PvP in both servers using both of their accounts, one in each server. They first use one account to play PvP on Silver, and they reach Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) with that account on Silver. They decide to use their second account to PvP on Gold, but they do NOT reach Top 25 on Gold. This is Following the Rules! Player C plays PvP in both servers using one of their accounts, just swapping between characters on Silver and Gold to PvP. This is Against the Rules! The situation you're asking about is the same as Player B's, which is allowed! Thank you for checking in, I hope that answers your question! Do you have any other questions about this before I go ahead and close your thread?
  23. Hi if i have 1 acc in gold got top 25 but i want pvp more then i use second acc in silver sever to pvp but i will not in top 25 is it ok?
  24. Hi. I was doing bosses, and when I was traveling between bosses, I had some network problem, kinda glitched, and I got temporarily banned. Even though it's a short ban, i hope my account is marked off the offender list, as I was playing sincerely. Thank you. Account ign - Pujantamang2
  25. I bought 100 coins wanting to purchase the dig tool but i accidentally bought 2nd axe. can i please get the axe refunded so i can spend the coins on what i intended?
  26. Wrong section - please delete
  27. Hi i came back bill house, but nothing happens
  28. Yesterday

  29. Username Fennexis Team Rocket Grunt is not Spawning after Pinkan Ranger took all the Pokeballs
  30. @Divinegold is absolutely correct! At this time, evolving Duraludon is not possible quite yet but will be in the future! I'll go ahead and close this thread as answered, and please feel free to make another thread if you have any more questions!
  31. I sold my 2nd shovel, thanks for read! Pls delete it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.