New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
Bxd started following raboot h.a jolly 27 atk and spd
-
Shuckle vs Whimsicott Lead for Endgame Boss Battles! (Poll)
Hello everyone, I have recently completed all four regions and successfully built my fully EV-trained Endgame Boss-Killing team! My current setup relies on a standard cheese/debuff strategy: 1. Shuckle (Impish - Sturdy) -> Sticky Web / Gastro Acid 2. Pangoro (Adamant - Mold Breaker) -> Parting Shot 3. Gorebyss (Bold - Swift Swim) -> Shell Smash + Baton Pass 4. Weavile (Jolly - Sweeper) -> Swords Dance Clean-up 5. Blissey & Venusaur (Back-up Walls / Recovery) I am currently using Shuckle as my main lead to slow down the Boss and wipe out annoying abilities, but I see many players switching to Prankster Whimsicott for priority Cotton Spore and Charm. Which strategy do you think is safer and more reliable for high-tier daily Bosses? Should I stick to my Shuckle setup or start hunting for a competitive Cottonee? Please vote in the poll and leave your suggestions below. Thanks for your time, mates! 🫡
-
Liakouras95 started following Shuckle vs Whimsicott Lead for Endgame Boss Battles! (Poll)
Today
-
Weirdwrench joined the community
-
Lzntfray joined the community
-
Sertoe started following 31 31 mienshao pvp
-
-
Wrongfully banned.
Hey there, Is usually caused by unstable network, the ban gets lifted automatically on the time shown on your attached image.
-
Phantom, Guild is Recruiting | PvP • PvE • Active Discord • Silver Server
Bump
-
Wrong section - please delete
Understood, done!
-
J88chanccom joined the community
-
Daph7v joined the community
-
-
Fibullahh joined the community
-
Taushif started following Graymoon mount for sell
-
Pvp rules
As the PvP Rules state, you can use two accounts to play PvP each season. That means you can PvP with one account on the Silver server and PvP with another account on the Gold server; Two accounts, one server per account. It also states that you may have only one account in the Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) by the end of the season, meaning that you may only reach Top 25 with one account in any one server at any one time. Let's take three examples: Player A plays PvP in both servers using both of their accounts, one in each server. They first use one account to play PvP on Silver, and they reach Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) with that account on Silver. They decide to use their second account to PvP on Gold, and they reach Top 25 on Gold. This is Against the Rules! Player B plays PvP in both servers using both of their accounts, one in each server. They first use one account to play PvP on Silver, and they reach Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) with that account on Silver. They decide to use their second account to PvP on Gold, but they do NOT reach Top 25 on Gold. This is Following the Rules! Player C plays PvP in both servers using one of their accounts, just swapping between characters on Silver and Gold to PvP. This is Against the Rules! The situation you're asking about is the same as Player B's, which is allowed! Thank you for checking in, I hope that answers your question! Do you have any other questions about this before I go ahead and close your thread?
-
-
Finnthepuffer joined the community
-
Geqobeuq joined the community
-
Tzpuuhhz joined the community
-
Hidennkun joined the community
-
Am2408 joined the community
-
Pvp rules
Hi if i have 1 acc in gold got top 25 but i want pvp more then i use second acc in silver sever to pvp but i will not in top 25 is it ok?
-
Wrongfully banned.
Hi. I was doing bosses, and when I was traveling between bosses, I had some network problem, kinda glitched, and I got temporarily banned. Even though it's a short ban, i hope my account is marked off the offender list, as I was playing sincerely. Thank you. Account ign - Pujantamang2
- some ideas for pinkan island.
-
VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump
-
Wrong section - please delete
Wrong section - please delete
-
Lost my fused pokemon summer scyther
-
IV shuffle rr didn't work. GOT exact same IVs
Yesterday
- Pinkan Island Quest Bug
- Metal Alloy
@Divinegold is absolutely correct! At this time, evolving Duraludon is not possible quite yet but will be in the future! I'll go ahead and close this thread as answered, and please feel free to make another thread if you have any more questions!- I got mistake - bought 2nd dig shovel :(
I sold my 2nd shovel, thanks for read! Pls delete it!- Lost my fused pokemon summer scyther
Hello @T1nkat0n , If you haven't already in the past few days, please return to Bills House, where you should be able to encounter the Scyther again. Please let me know if that works.- PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
-1, absolutely doesn't make sense to completely change the way everything works at once, it's just cope for people who can't reach high ladder- Cali Shop 27-03-2026 up
Wtb the Sassy Wobbafet, (nvm ill pass, got something already)- Restore Pokemon Megathread
Hi i can't find my corviknight. Can you check if i released it? It is impish level 100 and the OT is Karvelas. I don't remember other informations. 1-2 days ago I released lot's of pokemon so i thinkyou can check for 1-2 days ago. I remember the stats ivs. attack 01, defense 25, speed 31, special attack 22, special defense 17, hp 30. Evs 252 defense, 252 HP and 6 special defense- PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
+1, from long time the meta is shifted always around the top 20 pvp pokes, at some point we dont faced anything out of mega metagross, samorut , zapdos, torn. Some fresh air is a good thing- PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
+1 I find that quite interesting. I know the formats are very different, but I really liked the "Cups" in GO PvP; each season featured a specific cup. One of them was the REMIX Cup, where the top 20 most-used Pokémon were banned for the duration of the event to diversify the meta. There were other cool cups, too: The Elemental Cup, which only allowed Pokémon with Fire, Water, or Grass typing. The Halloween Cup, which only allowed Ghost, Dark, Poison, Bug, and Fairy types. There’s also a cup that bans Mythical and Legendary Pokémon, among others. Something similar to that system would be great for PRO to diversify the meta, bring back forgotten Pokémon, and so on.- PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
+1 Hell Ye Let hell Break lose- PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
-1, a banlist in a ladder is not always the way, outside of different tier. A banlist can happens in a tournament (draft League, tier format etc..) but not in a OU ladder competitive aspect. But as stated 40 times, we never getting tournament back into game again.- PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
That’s fair too. Good suggestion if there’s enough interest in it.- PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
Not necessarily ban them for a whole season but probably added a new pvp ranked mode like uu