Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Sertoe started following 12 Rookie Epic
  3. Feliperuiz joined the community
  4. Walcolo2 joined the community
  5. Anakill013 joined the community
  6. Did you talk to Bill? Can you please screenshot what he says?
  7. Today

  8. Xyopfrez joined the community
  9. Bumkchtq joined the community
  10. 182honorato182 joined the community
  11. Golddovah joined the community
  12. Danisss joined the community
  13. Emiannnj joined the community
  14. Zhlyplgm joined the community
  15. Entry #3 - Not Every Entry Has To Be Right Not every entry here is going to be important, make sense, or be technically correct. Some thoughts will be poorly formed, focused on things that don't really matter, or based on something I've misunderstood completely. But that's the point. I'm a noob writing down what I'm thinking as I learn. A noob is naturally going to be wrong about a lot of things. I'll look back at some of these entries in a year and wonder what I was talking about. Hopefully I will, because that means I've learned something since writing them. I don't want to avoid writing something just because I'm not confident that I've got it right. If I only wrote down thoughts once they were polished and correct, it wouldn't capture the process of learning. These aren't supposed to be perfect conclusions. They're snapshots of where my thinking is at right now, mistakes, etc.
  16. Hallowglow replied to Mrunknown's topic in General Support
    Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If you trade a Pokémon holding a tradeable item, the item will indeed be sent along with the Pokémon. In that case, you'd need to contact the player you traded with or request assistance in the Report Center. However, this wasn't the case here, as the Choice Band wasn't included in any trade. Please keep in mind that certain items, such as Mega Stones and Z-Crystals, aren't tradeable. If a Pokémon is holding one of these items, you won't be able to drag it into the trade window, and you'll receive a message stating: "You can't trade a Pokémon holding [Item]". I hope this clarifies the situation. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  17. Entry #2 - Thinking Beyond the Current Turn One thing that's already obvious is how little I'm thinking about predictions. Most of my decisions were based on the Pokémon in front of me. Example: Jirachi comes out, I switch to Cinderace because it's Fire and super-effective, without considering what my opponent might do next. The same goes for having Sucker Punch on Cinderace. I can see a situation where Sucker Punch is super-effective and think, "Ok, I have an answer," without thinking much beyond that. What if they expect that? What if they don't attack? What could they switch into? Having the right move doesn't mean clicking it is the right play. My knowledge of typical sets is limited, so that's something I need to build: what a Pokémon usually runs, what it could run, and what I should be expecting. I also led Cobalion every game, mainly because I wanted Stealth Rock up early. Again, it's an automatic decision rather than one based on what my opponent brought. I need to think beyond the current turn instead of just reacting to what's in front of me.
  18. goodluck and have fun!
  19. Entry #1 - The Starting Point I recently played a few games on the tournament server as part of a Micro tournament, so this is the beginning for me. I lost them all. Not exactly the start I was hoping for, but probably an appropriate place to begin documenting the journey. The team was put together by @Magikarpsh PokéPaste: https://pokepast.es/1cf4d97c2bc6d95e The team wasn't the problem. I simply didn't play it well. There's something about this team though: Mega Pidgeot is my favourite Mega Evolution. I enjoy using it, and that's something I don't want to lose sight of as I get more involved in PvP. I'm already starting from a position where I'd rather use Pokémon I like than work my way through a viability ranking and pick what the meta tells me is optimal. That may have to change. If I manage to climb higher, perhaps I'll reach a point where those competitive advantages matter more and I have less freedom with choices like my Mega. If that happens, I'll deal with it when I get there. For now, I'd rather enjoy the process. And after this first try, changing Pokémon isn't my biggest concern anyway.
  20. Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded this issue to the relevant team. Please be patient while they look into it. Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  21. Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've forwarded this issue to the relevant team. Please be patient while they look into it. Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  22. Use this to your wallpaper, if u not sure u can check it by no time.
  23. Goodluck in this journey!! My best advice will be to keep cool regardless of what happens (good or bad) and legit ignore whatever is said in ingame battle chat ^^
  24. I'm going to try to reach 200 Rating in PvP. Normal Ranked, Random Ranked, or both. Getting there comfortably in one would be a good start. I'm not good at PvP. I'm 35, from the UK, grew up with Gen 1 and 2, and most of my time in PRO has been spent on PvE and auctions (I'm more of an auctioneer than a PvPer). Competitive Pokémon has never interested me enough to properly learn it. So while everyone starts at 100 Rating, in terms of PvP experience, I'm starting from zero. And that's why I'm making this thread. There are PvP guides written by players who could probably reach 200 half asleep, but I want to document the journey from the other side: Can someone who doesn't know what they're doing learn PvP and reach 200? I'll post my rating, the teams I'm using, mistakes I'm making, things I'm researching, videos and guides I'm watching, advice people give me, what helps, what doesn't, and how my thinking changes as I get more experience. And I'll include the bad stuff too. If I get to 150 and crash back to 70, that's going in here. If I spend time building a team only to discover I've made myself weak to something obvious, that's going in here too. I'm not trying to teach people how to PvP. I'm trying to learn how to PvP. And maybe that's what could make this useful to another new player. Instead of someone who's been playing competitively for years telling you to "just do X", you'll be watching someone who might currently be worse than you trying to understand why X matters in the first place. The goal isn't to hit 200 once because I went on a lucky run. I want to get to the point where 200 feels comfortable. If I drop below it, I want to know I can get back there because I've improved, not because I happened to get lucky with a few matches. If I can do that, maybe this eventually becomes Road to 300. But that's getting ahead of myself. 100 to 200. One step at a time.
  25. I'd like to join a guild since I want to start doing a little PvP as well, and to see if I can get some help and stuff—preferably in Spanish or English. I've been playing for a while, but I want to see my account grow little by little and spend some time on it.
  26. Hello everyone, I have recently completed all four regions and successfully built my fully EV-trained Endgame Boss-Killing team! My current setup relies on a standard cheese/debuff strategy: 1. Shuckle (Impish - Sturdy) -> Sticky Web / Gastro Acid 2. Pangoro (Adamant - Mold Breaker) -> Parting Shot 3. Gorebyss (Bold - Swift Swim) -> Shell Smash + Baton Pass 4. Weavile (Jolly - Sweeper) -> Swords Dance Clean-up 5. Blissey & Venusaur (Back-up Walls / Recovery) I am currently using Shuckle as my main lead to slow down the Boss and wipe out annoying abilities, but I see many players switching to Prankster Whimsicott for priority Cotton Spore and Charm. Which strategy do you think is safer and more reliable for high-tier daily Bosses? Should I stick to my Shuckle setup or start hunting for a competitive Cottonee? Please vote in the poll and leave your suggestions below. Thanks for your time, mates! 🫡
  27. Hey there, Is usually caused by unstable network, the ban gets lifted automatically on the time shown on your attached image.
  28. Gotcha! Your request is being processed - While this is being done, please do not remove the items from your inventory. I will update you here when your refund is completed!
  29. Understood, done!
  30. Ayroo replied to Wyloria's topic in General Support
    As the PvP Rules state, you can use two accounts to play PvP each season. That means you can PvP with one account on the Silver server and PvP with another account on the Gold server; Two accounts, one server per account. It also states that you may have only one account in the Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) by the end of the season, meaning that you may only reach Top 25 with one account in any one server at any one time. Let's take three examples: Player A plays PvP in both servers using both of their accounts, one in each server. They first use one account to play PvP on Silver, and they reach Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) with that account on Silver. They decide to use their second account to PvP on Gold, and they reach Top 25 on Gold. This is Against the Rules! Player B plays PvP in both servers using both of their accounts, one in each server. They first use one account to play PvP on Silver, and they reach Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) with that account on Silver. They decide to use their second account to PvP on Gold, but they do NOT reach Top 25 on Gold. This is Following the Rules! Player C plays PvP in both servers using one of their accounts, just swapping between characters on Silver and Gold to PvP. This is Against the Rules! The situation you're asking about is the same as Player B's, which is allowed! Thank you for checking in, I hope that answers your question! Do you have any other questions about this before I go ahead and close your thread?
  31. Hi if i have 1 acc in gold got top 25 but i want pvp more then i use second acc in silver sever to pvp but i will not in top 25 is it ok?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.