New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
Bajiruu started following Naive bulletproof jangmo-o 29atk
-
From PvE to PvP - My Road to 200
I'm going to try to reach 200 Rating in PvP. Normal Ranked, Random Ranked, or both. Getting there comfortably in one would be a good start. I'm not good at PvP. I'm 35, from the UK, grew up with Gen 1 and 2, and most of my time in PRO has been spent on PvE and trading. Competitive Pokémon has never interested me enough to properly learn it. So while everyone starts at 100 Rating, in terms of PvP experience, I'm starting from zero. And that's why I'm making this thread. There are PvP guides written by players who could probably reach 200 half asleep, but I want to document the journey from the other side: Can someone who doesn't know what they're doing learn PvP and reach 200? So what's this thread? Basically, my PvP journal. I'll post my rating, the teams I'm using, mistakes I'm making, things I'm researching, videos and guides I'm watching, advice people give me, what helps, what doesn't, and how my thinking changes as I get more experience. And I'll include the bad stuff too. If I get to 150 and crash back to 70, that's going in here. If I spend ages building a team only to discover I've made myself weak to something obvious, that's going in here too. I'm not trying to teach people how to PvP. I'm trying to learn how to PvP. And maybe that's what could make this useful to another new player. Instead of someone who's been playing competitively for years telling you to "just do X", you'll be watching someone who might currently be worse than you trying to understand why X matters in the first place. The goal isn't to hit 200 once because I went on a lucky run. I want to get to the point where 200 feels comfortable. If I drop below it, I want to know I can get back there because I've improved, not because I happened to get lucky with a few matches. If I can do that, maybe this eventually becomes Road to 300. But that's getting ahead of myself. 100 to 200. One step at a time.
-
Lacomus started following From PvE to PvP - My Road to 200
-
Njhphigr joined the community
-
Jaynecarlson joined the community
-
Cdcslytv joined the community
-
Nahek167 joined the community
-
Sharktapboi02 started following Bulbasaur calm 20+
-
Pinggui started following Fully-trained 27 Speed Mienshao
-
Budokayy started following Greninja, 25+ naive protein
-
Uzcithgt joined the community
Today
-
🌟 PokéNová Multi-Service Hub || Professional | Systematic Progress Updates 🌟 | Recruitment Open For All Service Providers
Bump
-
[Re-Opened and NEW UPDATE] Caubemuadong's Shop❄️- Feel Cool and Chill
-
St4ru started following [Re-Opened and NEW UPDATE] Caubemuadong's Shop❄️- Feel Cool and Chill
-
Skylord's Service shop [ Re-Open] 🥳
Bump
-
Looking for a guild
I'd like to join a guild since I want to start doing a little PvP as well, and to see if I can get some help and stuff—preferably in Spanish or English. I've been playing for a while, but I want to see my account grow little by little and spend some time on it.
-
Javisede07 started following Looking for a guild
-
Bxd started following raboot h.a jolly 27 atk and spd
-
Shuckle vs Whimsicott Lead for Endgame Boss Battles! (Poll)
Hello everyone, I have recently completed all four regions and successfully built my fully EV-trained Endgame Boss-Killing team! My current setup relies on a standard cheese/debuff strategy: 1. Shuckle (Impish - Sturdy) -> Sticky Web / Gastro Acid 2. Pangoro (Adamant - Mold Breaker) -> Parting Shot 3. Gorebyss (Bold - Swift Swim) -> Shell Smash + Baton Pass 4. Weavile (Jolly - Sweeper) -> Swords Dance Clean-up 5. Blissey & Venusaur (Back-up Walls / Recovery) I am currently using Shuckle as my main lead to slow down the Boss and wipe out annoying abilities, but I see many players switching to Prankster Whimsicott for priority Cotton Spore and Charm. Which strategy do you think is safer and more reliable for high-tier daily Bosses? Should I stick to my Shuckle setup or start hunting for a competitive Cottonee? Please vote in the poll and leave your suggestions below. Thanks for your time, mates! 🫡
-
Liakouras95 started following Shuckle vs Whimsicott Lead for Endgame Boss Battles! (Poll)
-
Weirdwrench joined the community
-
Lzntfray joined the community
-
Wrongfully banned.
Hey there, Is usually caused by unstable network, the ban gets lifted automatically on the time shown on your attached image.
-
Accidentally bought 2nd axe
Gotcha! Your request is being processed - While this is being done, please do not remove the items from your inventory. I will update you here when your refund is completed!
-
Phantom, Guild is Recruiting | PvP • PvE • Active Discord • Silver Server
Bump
-
Wrong section - please delete
Understood, done!
-
J88chanccom joined the community
-
Daph7v joined the community
-
Fibullahh joined the community
-
Pvp rules
As the PvP Rules state, you can use two accounts to play PvP each season. That means you can PvP with one account on the Silver server and PvP with another account on the Gold server; Two accounts, one server per account. It also states that you may have only one account in the Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) by the end of the season, meaning that you may only reach Top 25 with one account in any one server at any one time. Let's take three examples: Player A plays PvP in both servers using both of their accounts, one in each server. They first use one account to play PvP on Silver, and they reach Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) with that account on Silver. They decide to use their second account to PvP on Gold, and they reach Top 25 on Gold. This is Against the Rules! Player B plays PvP in both servers using both of their accounts, one in each server. They first use one account to play PvP on Silver, and they reach Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) with that account on Silver. They decide to use their second account to PvP on Gold, but they do NOT reach Top 25 on Gold. This is Following the Rules! Player C plays PvP in both servers using one of their accounts, just swapping between characters on Silver and Gold to PvP. This is Against the Rules! The situation you're asking about is the same as Player B's, which is allowed! Thank you for checking in, I hope that answers your question! Do you have any other questions about this before I go ahead and close your thread?
-
Pvp rules
Hi if i have 1 acc in gold got top 25 but i want pvp more then i use second acc in silver sever to pvp but i will not in top 25 is it ok?
-
Wrongfully banned.
Hi. I was doing bosses, and when I was traveling between bosses, I had some network problem, kinda glitched, and I got temporarily banned. Even though it's a short ban, i hope my account is marked off the offender list, as I was playing sincerely. Thank you. Account ign - Pujantamang2
- some ideas for pinkan island.
-
VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump
-
Accidentally bought 2nd axe
I bought 100 coins wanting to purchase the dig tool but i accidentally bought 2nd axe. can i please get the axe refunded so i can spend the coins on what i intended?
-
Wrong section - please delete
Wrong section - please delete
-
Lost my fused pokemon summer scyther
-
IV shuffle rr didn't work. GOT exact same IVs
Yesterday
- Pinkan Island Quest Bug
- Metal Alloy
@Divinegold is absolutely correct! At this time, evolving Duraludon is not possible quite yet but will be in the future! I'll go ahead and close this thread as answered, and please feel free to make another thread if you have any more questions!- I got mistake - bought 2nd dig shovel :(
I sold my 2nd shovel, thanks for read! Pls delete it!- Lost my fused pokemon summer scyther
Hello @T1nkat0n , If you haven't already in the past few days, please return to Bills House, where you should be able to encounter the Scyther again. Please let me know if that works.- PvP Season Idea: Ban the Viability Rankings
-1, absolutely doesn't make sense to completely change the way everything works at once, it's just cope for people who can't reach high ladder- Cali Shop 27-03-2026 up
Wtb the Sassy Wobbafet, (nvm ill pass, got something already)