New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
Hallowglow started following can not transfer to another silver
-
can not transfer to another silver
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've forwarded your issue to the appropriate team so they can look into it further. We'll keep you updated as soon as we have more information. Thank you for your patience in the meantime! Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
IV shuffle rr didn't work. GOT exact same IVs
Hello! I'm glad we were able to clear this up! Since everything is sorted out, I'll go ahead and close this thread now. If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to create a new one. Have a great time playing, and take care! Hallowglow.
-
Noir0nline started following 31 Timid Trace Godly Ralts 2x30 24+
-
Biyajhat joined the community
-
Theschnigge started following 31 Timid Trace Godly Ralts 2x30 24+
-
Gtriqcni joined the community
-
Ykhtsu started following 31 Timid Trace Godly Ralts 2x30 24+
-
M3moesi started following [Tool] Pro Tracker & Database — Version 1.1.2
Today
-
[Tool] Pro Tracker & Database — Version 1.1.2
Hey everyone! I found the tracker on Discord and found it extremely useful as a starter in PRO. It can be pretty difficult to find the exact Pokémon you’re looking for and get through some of the tougher battles. The tracker is a perfect way to keep track of which Pokémon you want to catch and make sure you don’t miss anything along the way. It has already helped me a lot during my playthrough, and I’m sure it will be useful for many other new players as well! :)
-
Haneke20 started following Epic Vulpix alola modest 30 spd
-
M3moesi joined the community
-
-
Aincradi joined the community
-
Psyren started following Affordable Keen Eye Rookidee.
-
Fernabadeer joined the community
-
[Hide & Seek] Where Am I? | 1m Pokédollars Per Find | Ends Oct 4
@Tantankare67 @Vicrow Tag me on the PRO Discord at “lacoisi” and I’ll register you both.
-
Oxmxmtcr joined the community
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Utveyhly joined the community
-
Wrongfully banned.
Hello, Please make a post here: Email Recovery And Assistance A staff would assist you further with the 2FA Process.
-
can not transfer to another silver
Hello my account play in silver sever, i just fly to gold someday agos, now i want to transfer to silver to get reward from pvp ladder but i got a bug (i think that). please help before end of season.
-
Eternalsunshine joined the community
-
Tanya13 started following max speed galarian zigzagoon
-
Qvgrfond joined the community
-
Wrongfully banned.
ola boa tarde gostaria de recuperar minha conta porderia me ajudar
-
Sunlokmk started following Wrongfully banned.
-
[Hide & Seek] Where Am I? | 1m Pokédollars Per Find | Ends Oct 4
in @Lacomus what to do tell i was in silver what to do tell
-
[Hide & Seek] Where Am I? | 1m Pokédollars Per Find | Ends Oct 4
In @Lacomus
-
Rangerbeo joined the community
-
Poly's Service Centre [EV training & Boss Team lending]
~ Bumperino ~
-
Wrongfully banned.
Thank you guys
-
Wrongfully banned.
Hi! @Pujantamang The ban will be lifted after the time stated on your log in screen, Network issues that end up being a temporary ban do not get put up on your profile. However for your peace of mind i have double checked for you and there is no infraction due to this. If you have any further questions please let me know! Otherwise i will close this thread! Thanks, Satellar ⭐ Please refrain from contacting staff members directly for private support
-
[Hide & Seek] Where Am I? | 1m Pokédollars Per Find | Ends Oct 4
I’m hiding somewhere in PRO. Find me first and win 1m Pokédollars. I’ll be running several games, with 1m Pokédollars on each find, until October 4th at 12:00 PM BST (UTC+1). Want in? Tag me with “In” in the PRO Discord...not here in this thread. You’ll get a direct tag whenever a hunt starts, giving you a much better chance of seeing it in time. It also means you won’t have to keep checking or signing into the forum and risk missing a hunt. Overall, Discord will be much better for taking part. Once per day, at a random time, I’ll tag everyone taking part, announce how long I’ll be online, and post a map with a box marking the general area I’m hiding in. You won’t get a specific city, route, etc...with several people searching, that would make it far too easy. I’m somewhere inside the box. Find me. My hiding spot changes every game. Hunts take place on the Gold Server using my main account, with the 1m prize paid on Gold. Silver players are welcome. Transfer over or use a Gold alt to play. Only players signed up and tagged for that hunt can claim the prize. If you miss one, you’ll be tagged again next time. Please don’t reply “In” to this thread. Tag me in the PRO Discord instead.
-
Free Bike Funds for New Players | All Servers | Ends Oct 4
If you're new to PRO and you've reached the point where you need to buy the bike but you're short on funds, send me a message and I will cover the cost. If you're unsure about the bike or how to obtain it, you can check the Bike Quest guide on the PRO Wiki here: Cerulean City - Pokémon Revolution Online Wiki. You need at least your 4th badge to trade. I can only trade on the Gold Server. If you're on Silver, you'll need to transfer through the dashboard to claim it. You get one free server transfer every 30 days, so it's up to you whether you feel it's worth using. This offer is specifically for players who are at the bike stage and need the funds to purchase the bike. The offer is open to all players who meet the above requirements and will remain available until Sunday, 4 October 2026 at 12:00 PM (UTC+1 / BST). If you're at this stage and could use the help, just drop me a message. Best way to reach me: Tag me in the PRO Discord, as that's the easiest place for me to see and keep track of requests. Please avoid messaging me randomly in-game or through other areas.
-
[Tool] Pro Tracker & Database — Version 1.1.2
my-them1e.protheme.jsonYesh, finally, i can track boss and PVP battles easily. As i rarely farm pokemon so i dont think i will need it. But the boss tracker and pvp tracker will help me a lot. Thanks. i am not good with editing. but still love change the aparace part
-
IV shuffle rr didn't work. GOT exact same IVs
Got it. Thanks for the help
-
IV shuffle rr didn't work. GOT exact same IVs
Hello. I'm sorry for the delay. To clarify, the IV Shuffle Reroll did work correctly on your Manaphy. Unlike an IV Reroll Ticket, which generates completely new values, an IV Shuffle Ticket doesn't generate new stats. Instead, it takes the exact same 6 IV values your Pokémon already has and redistributes them across different stats. IV Shuffle Your Manaphy's IV values didn't change; they were simply rearranged. If you have any further questions or need help, please let me know. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
New player - gold or silver server?
Hey! Welcome to PRO! Whichever server you choose, if you ever want to try out the other server but still play on your current character, you can go to your Dashboard and transfer your characters between servers for free once per month! I hope you get to enjoy our game as much as we do! 😇
-
New player - gold or silver server?
Hey, Welcome to PRO! Glad you're here. For your first server, I'd go with Silver. It's got the biggest playerbase, so you'll always find someone to trade or battle with. If you get stuck on anything, just ask. Have fun out there! Goodluck!
- Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
-
VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump
-
I accidentally released my Adamant Gyarados
Hi! @Daanielpx I have restored your Adamant Gyarados for you! In the future please use only the Megathread for restoring Pokemon. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you, If you need help in the future please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks! Satellar 🌟
-
I accidentally released my Adamant Gyarados
Hello, Might you help me? Hello Staff! I accidentally released my Adamant Gyarados today in the afternoon, between 15:00 and 19:00 (GMT-3). Could someone please help me restore it? I don't have photo In-Game Name: Daanielpx Server: Gold
Yesterday
-
THE GOLDEN MAGAZI - (Cosmetics Shop, OPEN)
up