Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Uzcithgt joined the community
  3. I'd like to join a guild since I want to start doing a little PvP as well, and to see if I can get some help and stuff—preferably in Spanish or English. I've been playing for a while, but I want to see my account grow little by little and spend some time on it.
  4. Today

  5. Hello everyone, I have recently completed all four regions and successfully built my fully EV-trained Endgame Boss-Killing team! My current setup relies on a standard cheese/debuff strategy: 1. Shuckle (Impish - Sturdy) -> Sticky Web / Gastro Acid 2. Pangoro (Adamant - Mold Breaker) -> Parting Shot 3. Gorebyss (Bold - Swift Swim) -> Shell Smash + Baton Pass 4. Weavile (Jolly - Sweeper) -> Swords Dance Clean-up 5. Blissey & Venusaur (Back-up Walls / Recovery) I am currently using Shuckle as my main lead to slow down the Boss and wipe out annoying abilities, but I see many players switching to Prankster Whimsicott for priority Cotton Spore and Charm. Which strategy do you think is safer and more reliable for high-tier daily Bosses? Should I stick to my Shuckle setup or start hunting for a competitive Cottonee? Please vote in the poll and leave your suggestions below. Thanks for your time, mates! 🫡
  6. Weirdwrench joined the community
  7. Lzntfray joined the community
  8. Sertoe started following 31 31 mienshao pvp
  9. Hey there, Is usually caused by unstable network, the ban gets lifted automatically on the time shown on your attached image.
  10. Gotcha! Your request is being processed - While this is being done, please do not remove the items from your inventory. I will update you here when your refund is completed!
  11. Understood, done!
  12. J88chanccom joined the community
  13. Daph7v joined the community
  14. Fibullahh joined the community
  15. Ayroo replied to Wyloria's topic in General Support
    As the PvP Rules state, you can use two accounts to play PvP each season. That means you can PvP with one account on the Silver server and PvP with another account on the Gold server; Two accounts, one server per account. It also states that you may have only one account in the Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) by the end of the season, meaning that you may only reach Top 25 with one account in any one server at any one time. Let's take three examples: Player A plays PvP in both servers using both of their accounts, one in each server. They first use one account to play PvP on Silver, and they reach Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) with that account on Silver. They decide to use their second account to PvP on Gold, and they reach Top 25 on Gold. This is Against the Rules! Player B plays PvP in both servers using both of their accounts, one in each server. They first use one account to play PvP on Silver, and they reach Top 25 (Ranked and/or Random Ranked) with that account on Silver. They decide to use their second account to PvP on Gold, but they do NOT reach Top 25 on Gold. This is Following the Rules! Player C plays PvP in both servers using one of their accounts, just swapping between characters on Silver and Gold to PvP. This is Against the Rules! The situation you're asking about is the same as Player B's, which is allowed! Thank you for checking in, I hope that answers your question! Do you have any other questions about this before I go ahead and close your thread?
  16. Finnthepuffer joined the community
  17. Geqobeuq joined the community
  18. Tzpuuhhz joined the community
  19. Hidennkun joined the community
  20. Hi if i have 1 acc in gold got top 25 but i want pvp more then i use second acc in silver sever to pvp but i will not in top 25 is it ok?
  21. Hi. I was doing bosses, and when I was traveling between bosses, I had some network problem, kinda glitched, and I got temporarily banned. Even though it's a short ban, i hope my account is marked off the offender list, as I was playing sincerely. Thank you. Account ign - Pujantamang2
  22. I bought 100 coins wanting to purchase the dig tool but i accidentally bought 2nd axe. can i please get the axe refunded so i can spend the coins on what i intended?
  23. Wrong section - please delete
  24. Hi i came back bill house, but nothing happens
  25. Yesterday

  26. Username Fennexis Team Rocket Grunt is not Spawning after Pinkan Ranger took all the Pokeballs
  27. @Divinegold is absolutely correct! At this time, evolving Duraludon is not possible quite yet but will be in the future! I'll go ahead and close this thread as answered, and please feel free to make another thread if you have any more questions!
  28. I sold my 2nd shovel, thanks for read! Pls delete it!
  29. Hello @T1nkat0n , If you haven't already in the past few days, please return to Bills House, where you should be able to encounter the Scyther again. Please let me know if that works.
  30. -1, absolutely doesn't make sense to completely change the way everything works at once, it's just cope for people who can't reach high ladder
  31. Wtb the Sassy Wobbafet, (nvm ill pass, got something already)
  32. Hi i can't find my corviknight. Can you check if i released it? It is impish level 100 and the OT is Karvelas. I don't remember other informations. 1-2 days ago I released lot's of pokemon so i thinkyou can check for 1-2 days ago. I remember the stats ivs. attack 01, defense 25, speed 31, special attack 22, special defense 17, hp 30. Evs 252 defense, 252 HP and 6 special defense

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.