Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/26/23 in Posts

  1. Start Offer : 5M Min Bid : 50k No Insta Duration : 48 hours after the first bid. Accepted payments : Reroll Ticket : 500k each. Nature Reroll : 250k each. Coin Capsule : 380k each.
  2. bom pra fala a verdade não sou muito bom com papel ou aplicativo de desenho , mais como as regras dizem que tem que ser uma arte feito a mão , eu fiz uma arte em (Hama Beads) eu busquei os pokemon Dusknoir e lilith por conta da arte que me Lembra o Anime Overlord eu sou muito fã. o Gojo esta ai por conta do luto XD e por que se encaixa em tema de um Treinador Pokemon , bom é isso o fantasminha e a luz e algo apenas ilustrativo XD mais também foi feito a mão.
  3. I give money away to random people until Astrella comes out. @Natsu02
  4. 3 points
    Shart 1m Min bid 1m Accept cc 400k Left 7days after first bid (i looking for shiny ralts)
  5. I wasn't sure where to post this. I think this counts as parting, right? So I met Strangle on PRO during the Summer event when he needed help with the Mega Aero fight, and we talked pretty much everyday. He was my best friend I met on here, and suddenly he unfriended me and left discord (in the picture, he changed his profile pic to blank). That was the last message he sent me. I was wondering if any of you ran into Strangle before. He said he was going to hunt for Halloween Ralts, then suddenly he just left. I don't know what happened. We never fought before, and I didn't notice he was having any problems... I'm very worried about him. I just want to know if he's alright. If he's reading this, please reach out to me. I'm here for you. If you are really gone... Please, live your best life, and take care of yourself. I'm going to miss you so much, but I hope you are doing alright, and that you are happy.
  6. C.O. 4m by Sirector Min Bid 100k No Insta Ends in 72hrs from start End Time - 10:44 pm 29/10/23 Accept CC(400k) and Pokedollars
  7. 2 points
    Closed
  8. If need i make digital format 😄
  9. Epic halloween krookodile
  10. Hello^^ Here is my Halloween Alakazam. Hope you guys like it! 🙂 (ipad, procreate)
  11. 1 point
    Start 5m Min raise 200 k Insta 14m Accept cc 370 k Rr 500 k Auction ends... 20:00 (+3gmt)28-10
  12. S.o = 1.5m min bid = 100k auction end 48h after 1st bid accept cc = 350k // rr = 500k
  13. Auction gothita 24h after first bid 100k start, min bid 100k
  14. 1 point
    2.1m carefull
  15. 1 point
    2m Careful.
  16. 1 point
    5.5m naive kommo
  17. 1 point
    naive kommo 5m1
  18. Greetings, @Jatzbee Please make sure to use the Report button for calling us, rather than tagging. I will be forcing this auction now, but will not come next time. As the seller is currently Trade restricted, and the auction has started prior to his ban, I have forced the outcome. Kind Regards, * Zoruami *
  19. 1 point
    4.4m naive kommo
  20. 1 point
    4.3m naive kommo
  21. 1 point
    4.2m naive kommo
  22. Greetings, @Play00boy Please make sure to use Report button below your message, instead tagging us. Will be much faster to reach you. Also, this will be the last time I will take actions without reporting it the right way. @Usagainstluck You have been punished for false offering/bidding. @Play00boy you are free to reach the runner up to see if he is still interested in buying this pokemon, otherwise, this auction will be voided. Kind Regards, * Zoruami *
  23. Grüße und schönen guten Tag, würde euch gerne joinen und hab einigermassen erfahrung nach einem Break von über einem Jahr. Wäre schön wieder unter aktive spieler zu kommen 🙂 Beste Grüße
  24. 1 point
    120k on ice
  25. 1 point
    103k hp ice buneary
  26. 1 point
    1.9m careful
  27. 3.1 m ,gotta get my hllwn plushie scyther somehow.
  28. 1 point
    Kommo-o 2m
  29. 2.8 m ,happy hunting y'all
  30. Greetings, @Vatevuoktliek We will not force this trade, as this would be an abuse of our services, Trade Moderators are here to rectify issues that are out of player control, we are not here for the sake of convenience. This auction ended couple hours ago, it's YOUR responsability to contact the winner, and make sure to schedule a time to finish the deal. If you wish to server transfer, it's on you, but keep in mind, you will have to return to the Silver to deliever the pokemon. Kind Regards, * Zoruami *
  31. 1 point
    The community is really nice and staff is always there for your support ❤️ Best guild to join if you are looking for a good community! ❤️

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.