Hello,
Welcome in my first event.
I have a problem. Last week, we were talking with my friend Steven and
Steven said me "I'm has-been with my team now, but i will never forget my puppies. Acri please, make my team competitive."
I said " Bro, i'm not sure the problem is the team to be honest."
Steven :flushed: .
"I joke bro, you are a monster, let me ask to my buddies."
So u have to make this team competitive : Armaldo, Cradily, Skarmory, Claydol, Metagross, Aggron.
I need for each EVS spread, Moves, Ability, Nature, Items.
Keldeo @ Choice specs
Ability : Justified
EVs : 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SpDef
Nature : Timid
- Scald
- Secret Sword
Hydro Pump
- Icy wind
You can give some short details about the team.
All moves and items have to be available in this game.
I will judge on the competitivity but on the originality and fun too.
Don't post your team here, send it to me in PM.
Just each player have to participate with one account only please.
This event end at 30th November.
I want to make others events so if u have any feedbacks, suggestions or corrections, let me know.
Prizes for this event are 1 Hlw Pinsir adamant and 1 trio dogs Bidoof.
1st can choose, and the 2nd take the other prize.
Enjoy !!!