Revert repel trick

Bash

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-1 I agree with this changement. Synch should stay like this in my opinion.

Synchs are easy to farm and we can use Trace. This update make the game A BIT (not a lot) harder which is a nice thing.

The old system was strange

I agree with that :

-1 sync with good level for repel trick allow u to use trace ability in second and win a lot of time when ur farming

and u talking about lose time for catch sync with good level there is a lot of spawn of natu /abra low tier for every level

mtsilver 37-40

ruin of alph 18+

route 203 4+

and moreover u said losing time when u up box of alakazam lvl 100 (that was the worse waste of time for no reason )

i farming repel trick with sync at the level of repel trick since i farming and tbh that take u 15 mn max to catch a natu put him at the level u want for farming a long time in repel, ur reaction is like we cant sync in repel anymore wake up plz

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

They try to make the game more OG but they have custom events and bosses... Please do revert repel trick. Repel trick is meant to save time not waste more time, since now you need to hunt a new sync if your current sync level is too high to repel.

SilverNabs.png

They try to make the game more OG but they have custom events and bosses... Please do revert repel trick. Repel trick is meant to save time not waste more time, since now you need to hunt a new sync if your current sync level is too high to repel.

Catching a new synch with the good level is fast, like 5min, shouldn't be a big problem

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

Can we revert it to how it was previously?

It would be suuuuuper annoying now to have 30-40 sync Pokémon in your Pc just for the repel trick...

I mean, does everything has to be 100% like in the originals? ._.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Discord_2020-02-28_02-06-54.png]129111[/ATTACH]

Really it's so annoying. For hunt a poke we must hunt a bunch of sycn first in order to hunt poke. I wish that mod will change this things soon. :(