BAN UNAWARE CLEFABLE IN PVP

Xenocowboy

-It is impossible to beat this pokemon.

-If you do not have a steel or posion type pokemon you will not beat this pokemon, also even if you have a steel or poison type Pokemon, the clefable may not be beat.

-clefable uneware is invincible, no pokemon can beat if clefable used cosmic power and moonlight,

-Try the Pokemon you want, or even try and compare it if you don't believe me.

Uneware clefable moveset :

- aromatheraphy 8 pp

- cosmic power 32pp

- moonlight 8 pp

- moonblast 24 pp

-even if they are beaten with some pokemon, they it very few pokemon can beat Uneware clefable

If you do not believe that uneware clefable is defeated, if you try it in the game before making a negative comment here, :) and I consider this not only the pokemon that everyone plays in pvp, but all the pokemon.

• Like 1

All pokemon with band or specs easily beats clefairy because unaware don't ignore item boost. A pokemon with taunt also beasts it can't resist leach seed one of the options.

So its not that hard if u know the trick

If this is an issue for you, then you need to change your team or some move sets.

-> Iron/Poison Move

-> flinch

-> mold breaker

-> trick (he can't calm mind or heal)

Some example : Excadril - Togekiss - Greninja

Thanks

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

i present to you the move "toxic" (16pp) and "taunt" and "clear smog", or any wallbreaker, or scizor, or ferrothorn, or excadrill, or scolipede, or gengar, or heatran, or chansey, or gliscor.

I don't even get your cosmic power + aromatherapy set if you don't even run stored power

Here's the list of the most used pokemons, https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/142666-url/?do=findComment&comment=853961

Have a good day

• Like 1

Locked until further notice.

Edit: Unlocked.

Edited by Qeight
  • Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.