Team preview need improvement

Yellovv

Let's start with the reason why the current team preview need a slightly rework;

image.png.4adb4a4e2837994831efb70ae69c95de.pngimage.png.c8c08eb764bee16e5fedcd73242bff3c.png

First, the current team preview was put in chat channel where a tons of random text, messages can show up anytime to wipe team preview away and you need yo scroll down to search for it which kinda annoying unless u dont give a fk about OP poke while pvp at all.

Second, I showed in text message which 100% give you slower reaction time than in image. 

Third, It provide less info than it should. If u played Showdown, team preview should have ability to tell you which OP pokemon has been fainted, which one still alive, which move OP poke has been used and used for how many times. Thing like this is very useful or you can note all those info every turn and took x2 times longer to make a move.

After all, I guess many ppl still disagree with that because they might think if someone have ability to remember all those things then it should be an advantage for them but this mindset was completely wrong for almost any competitive games. Ofc anyone can have ability to remember 6 pokemon by a quick looking but it will cause you to lose focus on the actual game plan, like which poke is useful in this matchup, which poke should I lead, etc... In fact there are so many things one person could focus on during a game plan and it shouldn't be team preview where it mainly focus on Memorizing and not Analyzing. Pokemon PvP is a strategy game and it's not designed to be memory contest. And when ppl can totally focus on the gameplay then the quality of the game can be improve, ppl play better, make a move faster...

So how do we improve it:

Step 1: less than 1 hour effort

image.png.36c20115592eb5633f36d8558c626041.png

DONT CLOSE THIS WHEN BATTLE BEGIN, this is the real team preview everyone need during battle, instead give it a X button. If ppl dont like it then they can just close it. 

Step 2:

teampre.png.24e344fc0d8cb70296c96accdc23e01a.png

Add ability to tell you which poke has been fainted during battle

Last step: 

teampreview.png.f3581d84df40766d173a84ae43740ed0.png

I think step 1 should be done instantly while the next 2 steps is just my suggestion.

• Like 5
bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

+1

i Hate to have to use lightshot to save the battle window just so i dont lose it in the vast chat.  You could even put it into the Spawn window if you dont want to clutter the screen with it (mostly for phones being able to hide/see teams would be extremely useful) since all pc's dont have spawns anyway. (unless your name is verm then you might have some lvl 1 magikarps in the future)

Screenshot_337.png.23cf839f5ab4fa2154229fb6e4b43c2c.png

Either way i very much like this idea.

Edited by iceflake
typo's

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif