Hullo, returning player.

hiya o/ returning/new player to the game, happy to be back and trying things out again, this is a new account since I felt I wanted a clean slate, I have a bad habit of that though but I think this is only my 2nd or 3rd account- hopefully- trying not to break the 4 accounts rule the minute I come back. 

Anywho I was thinking of bunkering down in the silver server, it was the one I always use to play, but I have been told that the gold server has gotten more popular too? for reference my last bit of activity I can recall is me being online in December, 2019, (my last discord message in the server anyways.) so my knowledge on the servers is pretty dead now lol, any advice on which to go for? 🙂 

Either way nice to meet you all, I hope to be relentlessly shiny hunting again soon, with maybe a side of trying to avoid burnout this time.

Edited by Faelocity
  • Like 1

On the long journey to collect my huge shiny pokemon family.

Hey, welcome back to PRO. :PikaLurk:

Considering your question about which server to go for there is pretty much no correct answer. Both servers are more or less equally covered, Silver might be a little bit more populated but not by much.
You are able to check the currect playercount for the different servers on the dashboard if thats something you are interested in.
In the end its up to you which server you are going to play on and since we are able to transfer servers for free every 30 days on the dashboard it doesnt really matter which server youre starting on. (Every other transfer is 100 coins)

Here is the link to the dashboard: https://dashboard.pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard

3 minutes ago, Norex said:

Hey, welcome back to PRO. :PikaLurk:

Considering your question about which server to go for there is pretty much no correct answer. Both servers are more or less equally covered, Silver might be a little bit more populated but not by much.
You are able to check the currect playercount for the different servers on the dashboard if thats something you are interested in.
In the end its up to you which server you are going to play on and since we are able to transfer servers for free every 30 days on the dashboard it doesnt really matter which server youre starting on. (Every other transfer is 100 coins)

Here is the link to the dashboard: https://dashboard.pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard

Oooo! thank you! I definitely don't remember this if it was a thing before, but then again I also didn't visit the forums much on my old account lol. I appreciate it and am really happy to hear about transfers. ❤️ 

On the long journey to collect my huge shiny pokemon family.

Welcome back o/

I hope you'll enjoy the new additions that were added during your break! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

On 2/17/2021 at 11:23 AM, Faelocity said:

hiya o/ returning/new player to the game, happy to be back and trying things out again, this is a new account since I felt I wanted a clean slate, I have a bad habit of that though but I think this is only my 2nd or 3rd account- hopefully- trying not to break the 4 accounts rule the minute I come back. 

Anywho I was thinking of bunkering down in the silver server, it was the one I always use to play, but I have been told that the gold server has gotten more popular too? for reference my last bit of activity I can recall is me being online in December, 2019, (my last discord message in the server anyways.) so my knowledge on the servers is pretty dead now lol, any advice on which to go for? 🙂 

Either way nice to meet you all, I hope to be relentlessly shiny hunting again soon, with maybe a side of trying to avoid burnout this time.

Welcome back. You can hop between both servers these days.

• 4 weeks later...