Mawilite - Metagrossite - Sablenite - Greninja Ban Envelope

Mythicallegend

43 minutes ago, SuperHuy13 said:

Sorry but mega medicham has never been banned you may have been wrong

There is if when they touch you a pokemon that you already have, you think that they should not ban it

🤣👏

• Like 1

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

2 hours ago, Eric66 said:

So you say we have proper council, right? This perfect council was left by many, beacuse their opinion meant nothing in this world, or the worse case, they werent even asked. Greninja is here for years now, and it was never a problem. Megas got released, ppl can build more and more different teams with these mons. And what do we do? We ban them, This circle will continue, and not 2 months later, but a month later, beacuse with these bans, more and more pokemon will stand out of the meta, and they will be a threat to h.o. to stall and these mons will keep getting banned. I still say the same, this stupid ban was the first step going into a dead game, and no one can deny that. Beacuse we are moving to a game, where you either play pvp competitively and force yourself to use the 6 best mon that can put up a fight, or you are screwed. Greninja could give lower rating players some kind of fun, with being able to damage an enemy pokemon, and now, its gone not for higher ranked players, but for the lower ones too. Yes, if you know how to play pvp, you will find a new solution to win games, but Greninja only gave you either a special, a physical or mixed attacker that you could use in almost any situation. And the best thing, ppl show showdown damage calculations. They show us gunk shot azumarill, which is super effective against it. even without changing type, ice beam will kill almost any flying type, without turning to ice type. And you can say, it has huge movepool. Yes, gladly it has, Just like many other pokemon. Look at Landorus, it has a great movepool too, and its not banned. Just watch this, the next banned pokemon will be Mega Medicham. Banned in Gen6 OU, huge movepool, over 500 atk due to ability. 

now =/= a couple months ago.

there has not been a rift in the time space continuum to cause now to be the same as a month ago.

by NOW, i mean now that walross has appointed Jorogumo to be council leader.

and please, don't get upset over someone disagreeing with you. We're here for a debate, and just talking about it. nobody has to get mad at anyone for having different ideologies.

Yes greninja could give lower rating players more fun, but at the same time, there are people who actually know how to properly use greninja, and can use and abuse it on anyone that stands in their way, and just climb ladder more. Greninja was basically a necessity on many teams. If you didn't have one, it was a problem for you. Landorus' great movepool is mostly only ran with Lnado-Incarnate, with it's sheer force ability, which as a matter of fact, is banned.

As the great Ghabra already said, mega medicham has never once been banned, simply because there are already so many ways to counter it. And that it's movepool, in comparison to greninja's, is about the size of 5 moves. (HJK, Zen Headbutt, a punch move, bullet punch, fake out)

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

4 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

now =/= a couple months ago.

there has not been a rift in the time space continuum to cause now to be the same as a month ago.

by NOW, i mean now that walross has appointed Jorogumo to be council leader.

and please, don't get upset over someone disagreeing with you. We're here for a debate, and just talking about it. nobody has to get mad at anyone for having different ideologies.

Yes greninja could give lower rating players more fun, but at the same time, there are people who actually know how to properly use greninja, and can use and abuse it on anyone that stands in their way, and just climb ladder more. Greninja was basically a necessity on many teams. If you didn't have one, it was a problem for you. Landorus' great movepool is mostly only ran with Lnado-Incarnate, with it's sheer force ability, which as a matter of fact, is banned.

As the great Ghabra already said, mega medicham has never once been banned, simply because there are already so many ways to counter it. And that it's movepool, in comparison to greninja's, is about the size of 5 moves. (HJK, Zen Headbutt, a punch move, bullet punch, fake out)

Im not getting mad, just stating my facts, just like anyone else in this post. As you said, with Greninja, it is somewhat easier to gain ratings. Now, here is my question. Why is that so bad? Wouldnt be the game more interesting if you see more and more players that can fight for their ratings and not just the same  100 or so players? I mean, we will just have to look at the stats after the next season, and see how much the overall rating going to drop just with Greninja ban. Or atleast that is my prediction. But we will see it

4 hours ago, Eric66 said:

Im not getting mad, just stating my facts, just like anyone else in this post. As you said, with Greninja, it is somewhat easier to gain ratings. Now, here is my question. Why is that so bad? Wouldnt be the game more interesting if you see more and more players that can fight for their ratings and not just the same  100 or so players? I mean, we will just have to look at the stats after the next season, and see how much the overall rating going to drop just with Greninja ban. Or atleast that is my prediction. But we will see it

It's bad because greninja was forced to be on every team if that player wanted to do good. yes it would be more interesting to see more players compete for rating, and get better at the game collectively, but not if they're all using the same team.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

5 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

It's bad because greninja was forced to be on every team if that player wanted to do good. yes it would be more interesting to see more players compete for rating, and get better at the game collectively, but not if they're all using the same team.

In the past 2 months, I barely had enough time to play pvp, but always managed to play a good amount of matches. Before that, 100+ matches were always done, if not even more. Out of every like 20 teams, I met like 2 Greninja. And I didnt just battle against low rating ones, but ladder players as well, and defeated a good amount of them too. And if we talking about same mon/team, I dont think every 3rd game rain is so different. Maybe the sweepers were, but the rest was the same every single time. 

The recent bans is one of the worst experiences I had with PRO.

It seems awfully partial to ban greninja and aegislash. Does them being versatile mean they deserved a ban. That was the reason we were fed with for their bans. Greninja is a literal glass canon, it gets 2hkoed by moves it resist...literally. Aegislash, we all know that it was op but I see more op stuff like Charizard X roaming freely in pvp ( Don't Ban X now pls -_- ). 

Unfair. If you are a community based game, I request you to listen to the community. Voting has been done previously for many things, I ask for it once again in relation to these bans.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

The recent bans is one of the worst experiences I had with PRO.

It seems awfully partial to ban greninja and aegislash. Does them being versatile mean they deserved a ban. That was the reason we were fed with for their bans. Greninja is a literal glass canon, it gets 2hkoed by moves it resist...literally. Aegislash, we all know that it was op but I see more op stuff like Charizard X roaming freely in pvp ( Don't Ban X now pls -_- ). 

Unfair. If you are a community based game, I request you to listen to the community. Voting has been done previously for many things, I ask for it once again in relation to these bans.

+1 to this.

• Like 2

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

3 hours ago, iammeetdp said:

Las prohibiciones recientes son una de las peores experiencias que tuve con PRO.

Parece terriblemente parcial prohibir greninja y aegislash. ¿Ser versátil significa que merecían una prohibición? Esa fue la razón por la que nos alimentaron con sus prohibiciones. Greninja es un canon de vidrio literal, obtiene 2hkoed por movimientos que resiste ... literalmente. Aegislash, todos sabemos que fue operativo, pero veo más cosas operativas como Charizard X deambulando libremente en pvp (Don't Ban X ahora pls -_-). 

Injusto. Si eres un juego basado en la comunidad, te pido que escuches a la comunidad. Se ha votado anteriormente por muchas cosas, lo pido una vez más en relación a estas prohibiciones.

X2

I have no idea who is running all of that, but it's messing up the game

Edited by Limit
  • Like 1

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit