Petition to Unban Greninja from Ranked OU PvP

Iammeetdp

2 minutes ago, Ghabra said:

Please go back to what i posted and read again carefully , instead of reading only one part and nitpicking

So u saying the problem is that greninja can learn spikes WOW what a demon 

5 minutes ago, Shinohara said:

Numbers do not mean anything, I am fairly sure if I would add a 3x3 empty map in the game where we gift legendaries, more than 60-70% of the community would be fine with it. Does that 60-70% means the decision is correct? Absolutely not.

What really matters are productive arguments and feedback.

At the same time, make sure to understand that doing different from what you want doesn't mean not hearing you.

There is not a single decision that can make everyone, 100% of the community happy. But taking a decision that only 80% (example) of the community agree with doesn't mean the remaining 20% is not being listened/heard.

I love you for making these point Keita!!!

Since you guys already banned ninja, it must mean to you that ninja ban is liked by most (%) of the community. Votings have been held before for several different things, I request one now for these aswell. No better way to decide if the community loved it or hated it. Please do it, for proving either one of our points for once and all

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, NogamEd said:

Ok, let say that the problem is mega lopunny, so what vs ferro? Lets see what happened... 

First turn 

Reveal hidden contents

1945078963_gren11.png.e0700cdaaa55ecdafaf2f332e6316419.png

2nd turn

Hide contents

814245711_gren12.png.7271f40f1f9c783c40bee189635352e3.png

3th turn

Hide contents

501731186_gren13.png.928c0232590186467384fd199ea990cc.png

4th turn 

Hide contents

1483632958_gren14.png.96e26e6c24fe090f139b2bcd4338c3ac.png

About this one u did provide a way to somehow kill it with a wall but that will most likely punched a whole on the team and makes it much easier for the teammates to win

3 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

I dont see the logic!? Which Poke cant, every pokemon that can learn spike can. 

Do you know how many pokemon can learn spikes in XY/ORAS OU (which is the closest to our metagame currently? 3

Greninja , ferrothorn and skarmory , but let's say klefki like you said. 3 of thoes are EXTREMELY passive and it's very easy to come in on them and defog , while greninja on the other hand beats every single defogger like i previously mentioned. 

6 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

unlike ninja who would eventually die from either his own life orb recoil, a priority or just from a bulky attacker who tanked his hit.

Dying to life orb recoil after actually using 10+ attack moves is viable way to get rid of it? I really hope you're joking . And if you re staying on greninja against possible priority or a pokemon that can take a hit and ohko it back , then you're using greninja wrong. And please stop comparing greninja to pokemon that do not do the same job it does.  You do not compare a goalie to a midfielder in football. It just does not work like that.

• Like 1

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png

+1, I want Greninja to be Unbanned, however unbanning it doesn't mean it's not dangerous, but it really is. Here are my opinions for Greninja: 

PROS:

- Can dodge/resist super effective/dangerous moves with Protean

- Hits hard with the help of stab moves

- Fast and a very good suicide lead

- Very wide movepool

- Most of the time Unpredictable

CONS:

- Very fragile with -def or -spdef nature since mostly everyone uses mixed Greninja

- Also I think life orb is the most popular item with it and reduces 10% hp each time it attacks and thus making it more fragile.

- There are way more faster Pokemon than it, and can kill it due to its low bulk

- Using a choice item? No problem, if youre a good player you can easily scout it and most of these sets are confident in front of faster pokemon than Greninja and obviously, its scarfed. If not then it maybe has a strategy to do. Also being choice locked is actually bad when youre in front of Balanced Teams or Stall Teams. And if youre having a hard time with a choice locked Greninja, you can remove that Choice Item with Knock Off and other moves that removes items.

- Being an Unpredictable Pokemon can be countered when you scout moves, by switching or using protect. However, sometimes it can be useless as 4 moves can destroy an entire team.

As I said these are just my opinions.

• Like 2

Pokemon Revolution Online IGN: Leafbolt8

Discord ID: yourdog#4342

Pokemon Showdown IGN: Leafbolt8 

6 minutes ago, SuperHuy13 said:

Thats how u check a gren not counter it. Please list some mons that can actually switch in to gren safely without worrying about the moves it runs

Let say muk alolan, u can put that fat guy vs greninja and use pursuit, just like ttar did. Chansey, Ferro, Clefa, alomo, Zapdos all those walls/stall pokes that ppl use. So then is up to you and your team composition, if u cant deal with a demon that has less than 180 def and spdef and -300 hp i dont know what to say 

14 minutes ago, NogamEd said:

So u saying the problem is that greninja can learn spikes WOW what a demon 

If you re not going to answer using any valid arguments or anything constructive  ,and try to make fun of actual people having an actual discussion here,  do not quote me  please. Thank you

• Like 2

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png

Just now, Ghabra said:

If you re not going to answer using any valid arguments or anything constructive  ,and try to make fun of actual people having an actual discussion here,  do not quote me  please. Thank you

Yeah he isnt proving anything here by posting screens of greninja players making blunders