Petition to Unban Greninja from Ranked OU PvP

Iammeetdp

I like this meta without protean Greninja

high speed and always stable u-turn are actually annoying and make Greninja a great revenge killer

No one will risk switch their sweepers or fragile pokemons to face Greninja

So the best way is switch tanks to face Greninja

After you switch tanks to it, it can u-turn away easily if you don't run pursuit

and switch in another counter pokemon

even though you run pursuit pokemons

it can u-turn before you switch in pursuit pokemons and give it a huge damage

252 Atk Life Orb Protean Greninja U-turn vs. 100 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 221-265 (60.3 - 72.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

just like old talonflame

It's op and should be banned

but talon lover just argue all the same things like Greninja here

and it turns out that Talonflame got nerfed by official .

Edited by HotSpaghetti

1 hour ago, Bash said:

Then make a proper post. I only see "OMG", "read" etc.

I can just repeat myself, you write down stuff without any explanation. It just makes no sense. You posted a rolls now, nice. I asked for some, it still doesnt convince me at all since I will just switch out on those.
You didnt get my point of the post. I didnt post it to give counterarguments, you just simply write stuff which are no arguments, Why should that convince anyone?

This post is just a random flame for the ban, when I would read that as staff Id laugh at it and close it. If you want  a proper discussion, go and actually try to convince ppl with arguments.

How is it not making sense to you, I used the word Omg and Read only once or twice each!!! I just think you guys are trying to act like all knowings bcs you simply can't stand ninja in ranked! What's more to explain, I provide the calcs, u say I did swtich against the mons, what's the [hecking] point, Ninja is supposed to be strong right? It can't even swtich in to mons that its supposed to kill! I am providing my explanation, its you who isn't dude. 

Thanks. Bye. 

54 minutes ago, HotSpaghetti said:

I like this meta without protean Greninja

high speed and always stable u-turn are actually annoying and make Greninja a great revenge killer

No one will risk switch their sweepers or fragile pokemons to face Greninja

So the best way is switch tanks to face Greninja

After you switch tanks to it, it can u-turn away easily if you don't run pursuit

and switch in another counter pokemon

even though you run pursuit pokemons

it can u-turn before you switch in pursuit pokemons and give it a huge damage

252 Atk Life Orb Protean Greninja U-turn vs. 100 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 221-265 (60.3 - 72.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

just like old talonflame

It's op and should be banned

but talon lover just argue all the same things like Greninja here

and it turns out that Talonflame got nerfed by official .

That doesn't make sense bro, If that's the case than every u turner should be banned! Landorus would be the first (I Love it though) 

10 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

That doesn't make sense bro, If that's the case than every u turner should be banned! Landorus would be the first (I Love it though) 

"Base speed" and  "Stability"

Not to mention moves pool makes Greninja more unpredictable

Greninja is totally different from Landorus

*1) It has yet to show signs of breaking metagame - I got no reason to believe that greninja is harmful for metagame, that thing is been around for 2 years! If it was harmful, shouldn't the metagame be dead by now*

U have just now an healthy metagame what u mean xDDD last 2 years the meta wasnt healthy at all xD 
last season was not healthy at all!!

Also! How can u say Greninja isnt harmful? Spikes Greninja is just busted, due the amount of cover a Greninja Kit might hold. Yes he cant check all pokes at once, but it makes it unpredictable, since he cant carry:
-Gunk Shot
-Rock Slide
-Hydro Pump / Surf
-HP Fire/Grass
-Extrasensory
-U-turn
-Ice Beam

The coverage each move gives it, is insane. Have u ever played vs a greninja and thought, ok what now? i dont a fat chansey on the team, so what is the best switch i can make? Understand, greninja doesnt have a safe switch! Even if u do have any, it pressures u out, and puts spikes. there it goes 6% each switch u make, allow him to stack up with rocks, will be funny xD
So with this tell me again: how can u say its not harmful? 

It can be dealt with all major playstyles- whats the current meta, chansey? ferrothrom?? clefable??? Playstyle- Rain? Trickroom?? Balanced Teams??? Greninja can handle all of them alone? with 4 moves?? OK 

Issue isnt be able to handle ALL wit h1 kit. the problem is, the viable kits that he MIGHT have. making it almost impossible to predict by just looking at it. and switch SAFELY into what u expect it will check THAT Greninja (thinking he wont have the move that will make the poke u put in front of hi, easy food)

PS: Stop with wallero council and crap. they were the first ones saying sableye was an issue, so cut the crap. So far every decision made by the council has been the best course of action for this game. 

Edited by envymeister

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png