Lets talk together about Staff & Player relationship !

Shinohara

6 minutes ago, envymeister said:

U think i didnt Idkup? they said they would handle the situation accordingly, that said: did nothing, let it slip. why? Well it was back when Shaui was an admin, biased times. ahh good old days. dont miss them a bit. hope she never returns, wished the same to Q8, but sadly he is back 😕 

now i understand why Q8 quoted me and deleted it .. ty 

Edited by Ebo
adding name

2 minutes ago, idkup said:

thats fine but my point is this thread has gone off the rails disproportionately targeting q8 when theres real problems that affect players a lot more than prehax being mean

Hmm, correct me if im wrong, but some of this gap between staffers and players was caused by Q8. ofc not just him, but he is one of the reasons, so i think its a valide point to ''target'' him.

Yes he clearly replies back, most times very directly and blunt. but, insta locks the topic, not allowing you to reply back. he simply decides when to lock the topic, without giving you a chance to reply to his reply.

• Like 2

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

3 minutes ago, idkup said:

tudo bem, mas meu ponto é que este tópico saiu dos trilhos, atingindo desproporcionalmente o Q8, quando há problemas reais que afetam os jogadores muito mais do que o prehax ser maldoso

he is indisputably one of those responsible for this terrible staff-player relationship.

@Shinohara You know the main reason why the player - staff relation is going down hill. Not just that, even the motivation of staff in general. Which leads to less motivation to interact in the first place. Everything shown here and posted on pro discord is nothing different than what happens in the staff circle itself and its no secret why it happens. The only real question is how long will it continue, until there are changes or until its too late? 

• Like 5
Popinsmoke_signiture.png

Just now, PopInSmoke said:

@Shinohara Conoces la razón principal por la que la relación entre el jugador y el personal va cuesta abajo. No solo eso, incluso la motivación del personal en general. Lo que conduce a una menor motivación para interactuar en primer lugar. Todo lo que se muestra aquí y se publica en Pro Discord no es nada diferente de lo que sucede en el círculo del personal y no es ningún secreto por qué sucede. La única pregunta real es cuánto tiempo continuará, hasta que haya cambios o hasta que sea demasiado tarde. 

I have motivation to be mod 😞

eh vegetta, vamos vegetta 

descarga (5) .jpg

1 minute ago, PopInSmoke said:

@Shinohara You know the main reason why the player - staff relation is going down hill. Not just that, even the motivation of staff in general. Which leads to less motivation to interact in the first place. Everything shown here and posted on pro discord is nothing different than what happens in the staff circle itself and its no secret why it happens. The only real question is how long will it continue, until there are changes or until its too late? 

just fun fact: some ppl replying in this thread (as players), kinda ''protecting'' staffers, are/were staffers before 😆

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Ok just wanna say: if u want to improve the relationship between staff team and player base its: Be honest and reply to ur community more often, instead trying to cover everything u do, plan to do, give some hints some teases of it. I hate being caught off guard, you might think its fun, for me its not.
I give always the same example, bc it triggered me. Removing the trader of Latios for Latias NPC, just because you aded Birth Island you guys removed that NPC with no warning. These things can be easily create some drama, and it can be avoided by simply warning ur community what you thinking on doing. 

• Like 2