Lets talk together about Staff & Player relationship !

Shinohara

thats exactly what i was talking about 

just one look at this post and the comments and you will see how much is the gab between the people who in charge and the players  

the mods only answering some players but not all the players! even if the post had (10-20) comments only and even if the comment was something simple or small question .. so its not about the game but the people who run the game just dont listen or maybe ignoring the players i dont know why and i dont care no more .. i only care about one thing .. you have a great game here dont destroy it by destroying the community with behaviors like that 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ebo said:

thats exactly what i was talking about 

just one look at this post and the comments and you will see how much is the gab between the people who in charge and the players  

the mods only answering some players but not all the players! even if the post had (10-20) comments only and even if the comment was something simple or small question .. so its not about the game but the people who run the game just dont listen or maybe ignoring the players i dont know why and i dont care no more .. i only care about one thing .. you have a great game here dont destroy it by destroying the community with behaviors like that 

Wrong. It works both ways. Some staff make all staff look bad and YOU make players look bad. Shinohara is clearly going post by post according to the date they have been posted. Next up is MaitrePoulpe. Yours will be answered too.

Edited by 666G0D999
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, 666G0D999 said:

Wrong. It works both ways. Some staff make all staff look bad and YOU make players look bad. Shinohara is clearly going post by post according to the date they have been posted.

just to make thing clear my friend i dont have any personal problem with any mod in PRO .. actually i like most of the mods in this game and if i meet one in real life i might buy him/her some coffee but about the game 99% of the players here playing in other online games so i think we all have an opinion based in our experience and thats my opinion there so if it looks bad i apologize but thats how i feel! .. with all respect some time i feel like there is a real gab between mods and players      

3 minutes ago, Ebo said:

just to make thing clear my friend i dont have any personal problem with any mod in PRO .. actually i like most of the mods in this game and if i meet one in real life i might buy him/her some coffee but about the game 99% of the players here playing in other online games so i think we all have an opinion based in our experience and thats my opinion there so if it looks bad i apologize but thats how i feel! .. with all respect some time i feel like there is a real gab between mods and players      

I think he didn't want to quote you but the Q8 who posted something and deleted it.

• Like 1

Ass1.png

@Qeight i have a question to you.
You dont play PRO, i mean u can log into ur acc sometimes, but never to actually play the game itself.

You know, more than half of the community dont like you, and also u dont like the community back (or a big part of it), so my question is: Why, why u still around? whats the reason for it? just curious tbh. 🧐

Edited by envymeister
  • Like 14
  • Haha 1

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

1 hour ago, Eaty said:

Heyho, the other points will certainly be answered by Keita or other staffs.

I would like to concentrate on the second point first, because I do not want to leave it as it is.

As you mentioned, I nerfed the speed of jet skis from 8 to 6, as all players used jet skis because of the speed and not the optics. That highly devalued all other surf mounts for literally no reason!

The other surf mounts had a speed of 4, which is the normal running speed, and therefore players only used jet skis.
I considered whether I should increase the speed of the surf mounts to 8, but the animations of some mounts looked very bad at this speed. That's why I nerfed the speed of jet skis from 8 to 6 and buffed that of every other mount from 4 to 6.

That's exactly how I announced it at the time.

Furthermore, it took a day to add the NPC to exchange a jet skis for a  CC because it had to be tested first.

It had nothing to do with the reaction from the community.

Hi Walross,

I think you are wrong when you say that it has nothing to do with the relationship between the community and the staff.

All your decisions have an impact on the game and therefore on the community.

If the community (except for a few specimens) finds that the decision makes no sense and influences the game in the bad way, they are likely to take it wrong and get pissed off. This affects the staff members, who for the most part have nothing to do with it and respond as well as they can.

It's exactly the same in business (in real life). If your top manager tells you one thing one day and tells you something else the next day, it may get angry and have consequences on your work especially if you find that this change does not make sense.

While being objective and honest, we've never heard of the bad 8 speed animations argument for surf mounts other than the Jetski. The only announcement we got was about the variety of surf mounts. Nothing else than that. I asked several players they answered me the same thing.

I'll show you how a decision has an impact on the players, which can potentially deteriorate the relationship between the staff and the players.

Let’s imagine that you are an average player, you see that the jetski is nerfed. Your first instinct is to sell the frame as quickly as possible before the prices drop too much. You sell your Jetski at 150-180k when it was worth the price of a coin capsule or 350k before the nerf. There were a lot of jetski for sale that day. The next day, you learn that the jetski you sold for 150k is exchangeable for a coin capsule. How do you take it? Probably wrong. You tell yourself that the staff could have foreseen this before. And if not, warn players that a npc was going to be put on the game. This information was never given.

My goal is not to speak about the subject of Jetski itself but of the consequences that a decision has on the community either by communication or the way in which the decision is managed.

Trust me the day you told me that the subject was closed and that it was not worth talking about it any longer it pissed me off especially when your decision did not make sense to my eyes.

Only today you have just given me an explanation that makes sense (bad animations for surf mounts with speed 8 for example) while the nerf is at least 2 years old, maybe more.

While being objective and honest, we've never heard of the bad 8 speed animations argument for surf mounts other than the Jetski before today. The only announcement we got was about the variety of surf mounts. Nothing else than that. I asked several players they answered me the same thing.

I know that some players have requested UU and they are told that there will probably not be UU but random battle. This is not what the players originally asked for.

When the players do not find meaning in a decision, they can get angry and lash out at the staff. I just wanted to point this out.

Best regards

• Like 1

This thread is just a waste, if your staff team aka q8 can't even see where he is wrong and why people dislike the gm then close the thread instead just like all the other ones.

These issue have been since i started on my first account in 2018 and here we are again with another thread that will solve literally nothing, but whatever.

• Like 9

just rename this topic to prehax hate thread already

y'all ask for more communication from staff, he communicates his opinions and doesn't veil them behind diplomatic language - is this not the transparency people ask for? his dismissiveness of opinions he doesnt agree with is the primary issue between staff and players? please. not everyone is good at putting on a fake smile and lying to your face that they'll "think about it."

makes perfect sense why others avoid interacting with this community like the plague.

good riddance.

Edited by idkup
  • Like 7

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

3 minutes ago, idkup said:

just rename this topic to prehax hate thread already

y'all ask for more communication from staff, he communicates his opinions and doesn't veil them behind diplomatic language - is this not the transparency people ask for? his dismissiveness of opinions he doesnt agree with the primary issue between staff and players? please. not everyone is good at putting on a fake smile and lying to your face that they'll "think about it."

makes perfect sense why others avoid interacting with this community like the plague.

good riddance.

THANKS. Finally someone understands. 

Best regards

• Like 1