Lets talk together about Staff & Player relationship !

Shinohara

Just now, konan66 said:

Most of pro's community consider him a bad staff member, and a  Power abuser, do you think most of us are wrong and he is right ?

If most people thought the earth was flat, would it be flat?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Well, as a player who has been banned a lot, I think they should do more research on the ban issue because one annoys you and responds aggressively and they ban you, they should ban stingers. By the way, vote for me as owner, I will not insult you like that mod. I will insult you and expel kisses -3-, by the way the mods should be loving mass

eh vegetta, vamos vegetta 

descarga (5) .jpg

1 minute ago, CosaNostra said:

This is not the main topic. Maybe for you, not for everybody

I don't want to go into your topic about the jetskis since its pure nonsense imo. But it's not my job to answer this. The fact that some player kinda starting a witch hunt for a specific staff member is just annoying and without any sense. Wanting someone to be fired because he called a few ppl "stupid/idiot" while he is doing a damn good job on what he is supposed to do is just...
Won't go deeper into that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, idkup said:

just rename this topic to prehax hate thread already

y'all ask for more communication from staff, he communicates his opinions and doesn't veil them behind diplomatic language - is this not the transparency people ask for? his dismissiveness of opinions he doesnt agree with is the primary issue between staff and players? please. not everyone is good at putting on a fake smile and lying to your face that they'll "think about it."

makes perfect sense why others avoid interacting with this community like the plague.

good riddance.

This just goes to show the sheer ignorance. I never mentioned Pre and my problems lie somewhere else, yet you have no problem to brush EVERYBODY together.

Diplomatic language? You mean the same language you expect from players, regardless of the context? If someone rips me off and I call him an idiot, all he has to do is make a screenshot and report me - I will get banned. But if a staff member uses that kind of language, regardless of the context, nothing happens and she should just swallow it. Makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Just now, 666G0D999 said:

This just goes to show the sheer ignorance. I never mentioned Pre and my problems lie somewhere else, yet you have no problem to brush EVERYBODY together.

Diplomatic language? You mean the same language you expect from players, regardless of the context? If someone rips me off and I call him an idiot, all he has to do is make a screenshot and report me - I will get banned. But if a staff member uses that kind of language, regardless of the context, nothing happens and she should just swallow it. Makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

good luck getting someone banned because they called you stupid

• Like 2

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

Just now, idkup said:

good luck getting someone banned because they called you stupid

I'm not trying to get anyone banned. I rarely report. My point is, I don't want to get banned for miniscule bs that is blown out of proportion. That's my main concern in this thread.

I never mentioned Pre/Qeight, but you brush all of us together.

Just now, envymeister said:

Need SS to support that Konan is right? i can provide them (i mean i could, but rly cant, PRO privacy bs doesnt allow me to share bans or even talk about it)
He did abuse his power, ppl even have evidence. If u think abusing his power, is being a good staffer, well that might explain your role as: former staffer 😉

Sure, you can send them to me privately on discord, there is no rule that says you cant send them privately and i'll let u know if they are actually abuse or not.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.