Lets talk together about Staff & Player relationship !

Shinohara

1 minute ago, envymeister said:

If u get banned/quiet ban for typing ''gg ez'' imagine a staffer, that entity in game that should be a role model for the community, being the first to insult you ;D Stupid, Idiot, such words the way he uses, he fully intends to cause harm 😄 if any normal player would call him that in game, im sure he would ban you on spot. God, u cant even tell him that he is ''the best staff ever'' x) u get hammer down

1 minute ago, FabiojouYT said:

Well, I said that I would sleep with my grandmother and they gave me 20 days of ban

if these are true you guys should really take issue with the staff issuing those bans because i think we all agree they're ridiculous and indefensible, no?

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

6 minutes ago, CallMeRengod said:

I don't want to go into your topic about the jetskis since its pure nonsense imo. But it's not my job to answer this. The fact that some player kinda starting a witch hunt for a specific staff member is just annoying and without any sense. Wanting someone to be fired because he called a few ppl "stupid/idiot" while he is doing a damn good job on what he is supposed to do is just...
Won't go deeper into that. 

Your problem is that you don’t learn to read. Read all that I've written after we'll talk

1 minute ago, envymeister said:

U think i didnt Idkup? they said they would handle the situation accordingly, that said: did nothing, let it slip. why? Well it was back when Shaui was an admin, biased times. ahh good old days. dont miss them a bit. hope she never returns, wished the same to Q8, but sadly he is back 😕 

thats fine but my point is this thread has gone off the rails disproportionately targeting q8 when theres real problems that affect players a lot more than prehax being mean

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

8 minutes ago, idkup said:

si esto es cierto, ustedes deberían estar realmente en desacuerdo con el personal que emite esas prohibiciones porque creo que todos estamos de acuerdo en que son ridículas e indefendibles, ¿no?

if I disagree but we cannot go against the system

eh vegetta, vamos vegetta 

descarga (5) .jpg