Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Incorrect Stealth rock damage for Infernape and Heracross. These pokemon w. their primary type weak to rock seem to lose 1/4 of their HP upon switching into SR. Which's not right since their secondary type resist Rock. They should take neutral damage from Stealth Rock.

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

268496 Incorrect Stealth rock damage for Infernape and Heracross. These pokemon w. their primary type weak to rock seem to lose 1/4 of their HP upon switching into SR. Which's not right since their secondary type resist Rock. They should take neutral damage from Stealth Rock.

Thank you for the report, noted this one.

270217 Confuse ray fixed yet?

Nothing wrong with Confuse Ray.

270223 can some admin check the talonflame using fly? the 1st turn is +1 priority and 2nd is +0 pri. a faster pkm than talon cant hit it

I tested it more than 2 times and it works fine. If you can provide the video, it'll help us a lot.

270258 tiktoktok wrote:

Source of the post can some admin check the talonflame using fly? the 1st turn is +1 priority and 2nd is +0 pri. a faster pkm than talon cant hit it

I tested it more than 2 times and it works fine. If you can provide the video, it'll help us a lot.

have u checked with a fly on talonflame vs a faster pkm like starmie? starmie can never hit talon

Guest SugarRed9
270706 hi guys, i found a new bug.

thunder punch, dynamic punch or maybe punch type moves can hit bounced gyarados

pls check it :Ambivalent:

If it's a machamp with no guard, then this is fine. The ability no guard allows machamp to hit a pokemon while it is underground, in the air, or underwater. That works as intended.

Link in case you want some further reading^^

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/No_Guard_(Ability)

270706 hi guys, i found a new bug.

thunder punch, dynamic punch or maybe punch type moves can hit bounced gyarados

pls check it :Ambivalent:

If it's a machamp with no guard, then this is fine. The ability no guard allows machamp to hit a pokemon while it is underground, in the air, or underwater. That works as intended.

Link in case you want some further reading^^

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/No_Guard_(Ability)

okay, i don't remember if it's machamp or not

but thx :D

270217 Confuse ray fixed yet?

Nothing wrong with Confuse Ray.

Confuse Ray causes the target to become confused. Confused Pokémon have a 50% chance of hurting themselves each turn, for 1-4 turns. The damage received is as if the Pokémon attacks itself with a typeless 40 base power Physical attack.

What's wrong with confused status, rather than confuse ray is that it always lasts 4 turns, which makes it overpowered. You spend 1 turn and get 2 turns return in avg.