Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

for this -->

8. Unaware is currently banned from ranked PvP until fix. The ability ignores more empower stats than it should (Example: Choice Band)

An Unaware Clefable with Softboiled and a Poison Heal Gliscor with Defog, respectively, are banned from ranked play. This is due to the introduction of Hidden Abilities in Gen5 and those moves being removed from the respective Pokemon's movepool in Gen5. Video evidence is required.

so i can use

unaware clefable that not use softboiled

and defog at skarmory?

or i cant use defog and unaware at all?

no Unaware at all

Poison Heal Gliscor can not have Defog

To clear things up, since we're receiving reports of users using Darkrai in Ranked PvP, Darkrai is BANNED from Ranked PvP. As mentioned in Rule 2 of the PvP Rules. Here's the list of Pokemon that are currently banned from Ranked PvP.

• Spawned Megas
    Arceus
    Darkrai
    Deoxys
    Dialga
    Genesect
    Giratina
    Groudon
    Ho-Oh
    Kyogre
    Kyurem
    Lugia
    Mewtwo
    Palkia
    Rayquaza
    Reshiram
    Xerneas
    Yveltal
    Zekrom

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Stored power

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Not yet coded

Description of Bug/ Not Code: the damage this move made before and afer using 6 times Cosmic power are not different.

How it should be: the battle power of this move raise depend on stat buff

Evidence (video/ screenshots): please check it

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Psycho shift

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Not yet coded

Description of Bug/ Not Code: my pokemon get burned and use Psycho shift but cant move the status to target and the target is not Dark type to inmunity Psychic move.

How it should be: can move the status condition to target

Evidence (video/ screenshots): please check it

• 2 weeks later...

7. Alternate accounts are banned from the Ranked Ladder. Use of alternate accounts in the ranked ladder, no matter the reason, will result in harsh punishment. Additionally, should a player have multiple accounts linked to them (Alternate accounts) on the end-of-season Top 25, they will receive permanent suspension on said accounts.

So what if you switch accounts permanently or want to battle on a friends account but not your own? There should probably be some clarification on what you mean by the ranked ladder as well. Do you mean Ranked PvP or do you mean you don't want alternate account names on the ladder that appears on the website?

Ranked ladder means Ranked PvP, yes. Using a friends account to play Ranked PvP would fall under Rule 5, you can't PvP on accounts that you do not own. Furthermore, you can only PvP on one account per season. So if you PvP on Tr3y this season, you'd have to wait until the season ends to switch account and PvP on that.

If you'd like to suggest a way to rephrase stuff, go ahead. Hope that clears things up.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Ranked ladder means Ranked PvP, yes. Using a friends account to play Ranked PvP would fall under Rule 5, you can't PvP on accounts that you do not own. Furthermore, you can only PvP on one account per season. So if you PvP on Tr3y this season, you'd have to wait until the season ends to switch account and PvP on that.

If you'd like to suggest a way to rephrase stuff, go ahead. Hope that clears things up.

Thank you for clearing this up. The explanation is fine it's just I was a bit confused on Ranked PvP vs Ranked Ladder. Enjoy your day.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=82505

Because of this unfortunate bug of Heatran's move, Magma Storm, I along with several other individuals would like to request you and the rest of the staff team to discuss the removal of this move from Ranked PvP. For those who don't want to view the post, Magma Storm traps and inflicts residual damage on the next Pokemon that comes in after the Pokemon prior to it has fainted. Thank you.

-Credits to Komata for discovering this bug-