Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Is it legal on ranked pvp use moves as defog to decrease other's pokemon evasion?

Yes, Defog is allowed if not I would be perma banned I guess.

"Evasion Clause: A Pokemon may not have +Evasion or -Accuracy moves in its moveset. Using +Evasion moves or -Accuracy reduction moves is forbidden. Screenshot evidence is required."

Defog lowers evasion. Only increasing evasion is not allowed. Thats how I understand it.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

is it allowed if i play on my main account only on ranked ladder, and on my second account only on unranked ladder ?

yes you can

and can i play ranked ladder on my second account if i dont play ranked on my main in this month? i dont want to get banned only because i have done 1 pvp rated game on 1 account and then want to continue to only do ranked on my other one) sry if this is a bit confusing, my question basically is: if the season resets can i play ranked ladder on any account i like?

(if i dont play on my other in ranked as well for that seasonofc) thank you in advance.

is it allowed if i play on my main account only on ranked ladder, and on my second account only on unranked ladder ?

yes you can

and can i play ranked ladder on my second account if i dont play ranked on my main in this month? i dont want to get banned only because i have done 1 pvp rated game on 1 account and then want to continue to only do ranked on my other one) sry if this is a bit confusing, my question basically is: if the season resets can i play ranked ladder on any account i like?

(if i dont play on my other in ranked as well for that seasonofc) thank you in advance.

the rule is that you can play ranked pvp in one account in a season, regardless it's main account or not.

so you can choose one account you like to play ranked pvp in that season.

you can play ranked on account(A) this season, then play ranked on account(B) next season.

ps. a season isn't always a month, it's depended on when staff wants to end it.

yes you can

the rule is that you can play ranked pvp in one account in a season, regardless it's main account or not.

you can play ranked on account(A) this season, then play ranked on account(B) next season.

The season now ends every 1st of the month confirmed.

yes you can

alright nice, thank you for clarifying and helping :)

edit: thank you too Tr3y :)