Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,and a good day to all

I've been a player since 2016 i guess and i've been gone for a long time and now im playing again.i never actually played PVP battle before so im asking a few question if i may

1.Is there a hold item or berries that are not allowed in PVP?(Leftovers,Black sludge for example)

2.Is the item stealing move like COVET,THIEF.Allowed?if my pokemon is holding an item and an opponent uses those move then my items are gone permanently?

3.Is PVP coins deducted everytime i loose?can i get pvp coins before playing pvp?like an entrance fee in the safari?how do i get them,?

4.is ther a specific level of pokemon allowed in pvp?

that all and thank you...more power and GodBless to All.

Hello,and a good day to all

I've been a player since 2016 i guess and i've been gone for a long time and now im playing again.i never actually played PVP battle before so im asking a few question if i may

1.Is there a hold item or berries that are not allowed in PVP?(Leftovers,Black sludge for example)

2.Is the item stealing move like COVET,THIEF.Allowed?if my pokemon is holding an item and an opponent uses those move then my items are gone permanently?

3.Is PVP coins deducted everytime i loose?can i get pvp coins before playing pvp?like an entrance fee in the safari?how do i get them,?

4.is ther a specific level of pokemon allowed in pvp?

that all and thank you...more power and GodBless to All.

1. I'm pretty sure there isn't an item alone that is banned but some items in tandem with a specific moves/abilities are banned.

2. If they aren't on the bannable list then they are allowed. Any move that makes you lose an item in a PvP battle such as Knock Off doesn't result in the permanent loss of the item. But if you consume items such as berries or break Focus Sashes then they are lost forever and you have to obtain more.

3. PvP coins are no deducted every time you lose. I'm pretty sure you can't get PvP coins without PvPing. You get them by winning battles (1 win = 1 coin) and if you obtain rank 25 or higher by the end of the season, you are given PvP coins as a reward.

4. Level 100.

i want to get in to ranked pvp but there needs to be a list of banned stuff like moves and pokemon that you update why do i have to dig in here just to find whats banned why cant there be a real list i just need erevy thing thats banned i no the pokemon thanks if anyone can help me

• Like 1

i want to get in to ranked pvp but there needs to be a list of banned stuff like moves and pokemon that you update why do i have to dig in here just to find whats banned why cant there be a real list i just need erevy thing thats banned i no the pokemon thanks if anyone can help me

pvp rules and 2 bannable lists are on first page of this thread

So uh, heads up, this page is linked to in the rules, but you can't really agree to it BEFORE signing up, because you can't access this page before signing up. Might want to fix that. Additionally

HOW bad is the visual bug for drain punch to make it BANNABLE? o.e visual bugs don't usually cause an effect in PvP, do they?