Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

355412 Do you have any screenshot or video to prove your point?

Leech Seed is 100% in PRO and was banned for half a day until everyone freaked out and complained about mods being you know mods.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

355024 leech seed should be banned, it does more then 1/8th health to blissey

well i believe he's right leech seed is recovering more hp that should and not only that leech seed have 100% acuracy should be 90% , blissey love like 100 hp on leech rosearade becomes full hp yea seens fair .xD not only blissey but yea just stating a point xD

Do you have any screenshot or video to prove your point?

I can give proof it takes more then 1/8th hp from my blissey anytime someone with leach seed wants to test, or if I encounter it in pvp again

355024 leech seed should be banned, it does more then 1/8th health to blissey

well i believe he's right leech seed is recovering more hp that should and not only that leech seed have 100% acuracy should be 90% , blissey love like 100 hp on leech rosearade becomes full hp yea seens fair .xD not only blissey but yea just stating a point xD

Do you have any screenshot or video to prove your point?

sadly no next time i make a gif proof or video :p

unknown.png

BIDOOOOOOOF

355412 Do you have any screenshot or video to prove your point?

Leech Seed is 100% in PRO and was banned for half a day until everyone freaked out and complained about mods being you know mods.

I'm not talking about the accuracy but about the damage dealt

Freddie_forum_size.png

355827 Hey Alaris. Can you tell me who decides these PvP rules/clauses?

some are from smogon and some are decided from the staff team in order to make PVP fair like

9. Baton pass clause : A pokemon cannot pass Speed and another stat simultaenously, limited to only one baton passer per team

this was implemented in order to counter the broken speedboost+s.d blaziken and Scolipede

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

355850 some are from smogon and some are decided from the staff team in order to make PVP fair like

9. Baton pass clause : A pokemon cannot pass Speed and another stat simultaenously, limited to only one baton passer per team

this was implemented in order to counter the broken speedboost+s.d blaziken and Scolipede

Yea, i'm aware of all this.

355853 Staff as a whole has decided upon the current rules. Any major new additions or changes are discussed as a group. Most of the rules align with those from smogon, but not all

Ok. I'm not sure just who these members are but i don't think the staff members know more about PvP than the community. It makes sense to use Smogon's ruleset but whenever it's decided not to use a specific rule for whatever reason, i believe the more experienced players should decide this (which is also how smogon decides their rules) so we, for example, don't have some staff member with a Shiny epic Gothitelle making the rules for his own good.

355866 Ok. I'm not sure just who these members are but i don't think the staff members know more about PvP than the community. It makes sense to use Smogon's ruleset but whenever it's decided not to use a specific rule for whatever reason, i believe the more experienced players should decide this (which is also how smogon decides their rules) so we, for example, don't have some staff member with a Shiny epic Gothitelle making the rules for his own good.

Most of the staff's do PVP as well and have good enough knowledge to decide that and on top of that, is there anything wrong in particular with the current rules?

355869 Most of the staff's do PVP as well and have good enough knowledge to decide that and on top of that, is there anything wrong in particular with the current rules?

Just because you personally think the staff are "good enough" it doesn't really change my view in any way what so ever Prehax.

And yes i believe there are flaws like the example i just gave.