Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

369755 .... staff-pokemon like serperior .. because those pokemon arent actually in the game (unobtainable in the wild)....

Snivy is the 3rd time boss reward of bugsy; certainly possible to get a good one.

still unobtainable in the wild and the boss is ms only too. I have only seen the staff serperior in ranked on red till today.

And the chance to get a timid h.a. one is abysmal low 1/25*5%=0,2% that's 500 tries. Overall u can get 365(days/year)/(6days*3)=20 snivys per year. A single player needs years to get one. With 500 players using a ms on a server that's 20*500*0,002=20 h.a. timid serperiors per year. and that's without calculating the iv's. Yes u can be super lucky, but a normal player just cant get a comparable pokemon in the same time as long as it isnt obtainable in the wild. and that should be the bar if u want to set one.

But again the biggest advantage of those pokemon is the suprise factor not really the perfect iv's. team preview would solve that problem and many more.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen any posts yet just posting this so I can vote kek. Also just wanna point out that for all of you that are complaining about staff pokes this and that is really nonsense. First off the staff devote their free time to help and make the game better and some have been here for a very long time despite whether you hate staff or not or and individual. They are here for you to enjoy the game... Also if you're saying its "unfair" or too op then you need to rethink your team bc trust me I'v beaten many many Megas and legends testing pro teams on showdown. Also for people that's still complain the real problem is still like everything else (team view) with this, there should be no band and no complaints so yeahhhh that's my opp that they deserve to have something special and what of the tours try host? If they take away them being used won't that take away the excitement in the event? But anywho time to vote :3 (also I have yet to lose to a staff poke -.-)

4K82h71.png

Staffs work pretty hard and put their free time to make this game better and help us to enjoy it, instead of farming/buying pokes every day like we do they get only 1 pokemon in 6 months as a reward for their effort. Then you guys create drama about it, I don't find it unfair at all, it's challenging for me instead of fighting the same teams everyday. The unfair thing is you guys complaining about everything just for the salt without even thinking of the efforts they put into their work to make this game a better place. about the pokes being op that made me laugh, I've killed Deidara's talon with tangrowth, Latias also isn't a big deal which dies easily to dark type pokes such as weavile and bisharp (we all know everyone has one in their teams).

p.s this meta is just copy pasta, don't cry about team building :*

You are not killing time, it's time killing you.

To be honest i don't even think it'S that bad. I can get behind both sides of this argument or salt fiesta or whatever but in the end i don't think it'S bad or unfair and a nice challenge is always welcome. :Ambivalent: Also red guys are crying way too fast smh

7vWnWNK.gif

369531 non-ranked i think its fine but ranked I think its unfair. It defeats the purpose of all the people hunting for pokemon when they get 1 SUPER pokemon with 0 effort

6 months of bot hunting to an extent in which there are only 9-10 running around on red server now, dealing with reports and appeals, is definitely "0 effort".

Thanks.

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif