Ban unaware+softboiled

Xrevolutionx94

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are asking people to vote +1 or -1 and then berating the people that voted -1......

Its not that im mad its that not one had a good better yet no one had a decent reason y to leave it?

If you go back and read them you would see that none of them made any sense? The only one now that made a little was djs..

Im trying to have a decent pvp community but people wanna to add on illegal [Censored] to a broken pvp meta THAT DONT EVEN HAVE TEAM PREVIEW??? You wont even be able to predict a unaware pokemon vs magicguard based off team build :l and if you want to look into why clefable cant learn softboiled hf bc once you clef check/counter is gone bc you didnt know they had one its over for your team unless you wanna bing 5 check with you hf? oh and toxic lol since softboiled theres a slot open for moves so say hello to healbell fyi there were posts on why clefable cant learn it and why it should never learn it

You stupid little man. You asked people to +1 or -1 if they agree/disagree not one place did you tell them to add reasonings. You want to come at ME because YOU are being an [Censored] to people on YOUR OWN THREAD? How about you come correct next time instead of berating people for having different opinions than you. I don’t give a flip what your reasonings are for the ban but the way you have acted in this thread has been repulsive.

i never came at you lol i quoted you to tell you what im doing? When people give a terrible reasoning to not ban it and say a respose that makes 0 sense then ill say something? Nothing I said was really bad imo its just the truth

4K82h71.png

Softboiled+Unaware is not illegal on Showdown because its too strong but because that combo cant be legally obtained in OG games. PRO is not showdown or one of the original games, PRO is a game where this combination is available. And about not knowing if Clef is Magic Guard or Unaware, entry hazards/status conditions easily reveal it. Also while Clefable is undoubtedly strong, it has plenty of Pokemon that can deal with it. If someone allows Clefable to go up to +3 or more then tbh they deserve to lose. This combo is not nearly as overpowered as Genesect, i dont see why anyone would make that comparison(its annoying as hell, yea, but its not something that is incredibly difficult to deal with).

One final point: if this combo gets banned then all other combos like defog+poison heal should be banned aswell, just like other people said.

Just my opinion as an average player

yes i agree all illegal combos should be banned if clefables soft+unaware were to get banned i was going to ask the same for gliscor ect

4K82h71.png

Ok so i'll make things clear, if people keeps on being toxic i'll close this topic. People got the right to vote no and if they wish so they don't have to justify themselves in front of dozens insults.

Another point i'll add is that if we ban unaware + softboil we'll also ban defog + poison heal on gliscor since it's the same thing.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

If Dugtrio was banned,it's because in ORAS OU (gen 6) it had 80base attack.In SM OU (gen 7) It has 100base attack + Z moves which makes it EXTREMLY powerful.So i really dno why people are thinking about banning Dugtrio in PRO or taking it as an example.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

1- for me is okay. because sometimes people use to much buffs. example: Umbreon that can use curse+ moonlight. <- clefable cant killa umbreon because of it low spatk damage.

Unware +recover like quagsire for exemple is like oen way to remove the buffs from the pokemons. that some players have only that tactic. so is amazing

2- the fact you saying the unware+softboiled move is like you saying please remove the stealth rocks toxic spikes etc. <- because almost every one do.

so my opinion don't remove something that is suposed to counter some pokemons that are already op. the fact that is unware and softboiled means the unware can´t do bufs.

also moonlight is afected by weather yes, but is not a weather move. if you dont know. you dont know what u are talking about. if you want to kill a clefable use steel type. If a Pokémon with this Ability uses a damaging move or is targeted by a damaging move, the other Pokémon's stat stages are ignored during damage and accuracy calculation. <- means even you or the clefable you mention , have no bufs. Negative point .

let me just say one more thing about the dugtrio opinion, about this is true dugtrio at gen 7 is very powerful , at pro no need for ban, why banning(or trying to) to a Pokemon that is fine for counter teams., thats a noob talking because dugtrio cant lock flying types, so is like the same thing with magnet pull.i dont want to have same tactic as the others.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

Its not that im mad its that not one had a good better yet no one had a decent reason y to leave it?

If you go back and read them you would see that none of them made any sense? The only one now that made a little was djs..

Im trying to have a decent pvp community but people wanna to add on illegal [Censored] to a broken pvp meta THAT DONT EVEN HAVE TEAM PREVIEW??? You wont even be able to predict a unaware pokemon vs magicguard based off team build :l and if you want to look into why clefable cant learn softboiled hf bc once you clef check/counter is gone bc you didnt know they had one its over for your team unless you wanna bing 5 check with you hf? oh and toxic lol since softboiled theres a slot open for moves so say hello to healbell fyi there were posts on why clefable cant learn it and why it should never learn it

You stupid little man. You asked people to +1 or -1 if they agree/disagree not one place did you tell them to add reasonings. You want to come at ME because YOU are being an [Censored] to people on YOUR OWN THREAD? How about you come correct next time instead of berating people for having different opinions than you. I don’t give a flip what your reasonings are for the ban but the way you have acted in this thread has been repulsive.

i never came at you lol i quoted you to tell you what im doing? When people give a terrible reasoning to not ban it and say a respose that makes 0 sense then ill say something? Nothing I said was really bad imo its just the truth

“For all u people the -1? you realize this isnt a thing in real pvp right? meaning you want to break pvp law bc you don't have a simple pvp concept?“

No what you are doing is berating people who don’t agree with you. In my opinion this thread is clearly biased af and needs to be closed and if another one is to come it needs to be AFTER testing and by the STAFF who can manage people who will attempt to flame in order to keep others from voicing their opinions.

“For all u people the -1? you realize this isnt a thing in real pvp right? meaning you want to break pvp law bc you don't have a simple pvp concept?“

No what you are doing is berating people who don’t agree with you. In my opinion this thread is clearly biased af and needs to be closed and if another one is to come it needs to be AFTER testing and by the STAFF who can manage people who will attempt to flame in order to keep others from voicing their opinions.

ITs not bias at all i just voiced my opinion on the -1 like on every polls there is everyone has their own opinion u act like this never happened on any poll xD

But ill stop responding to this and see what everyone has to say

4K82h71.png