Softboiled and Unaware ability combined - Allow or Ban from ranked PvP?

Shamac

Softboiled and Unaware ability allowed?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Softboiled and Unaware ability allowed?

• NO, that move(Solftboiled) should NOT be able to exist in simultaneous with the Ability.
    • YES, that move(Solftboiled) SHOULD be able to exist in simultaneous with the Ability.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Softboiled and Unaware ability combined - Allow or Ban from ranked PvP or not?

<t>Maybe if we had time to test it out but I'm not for jumping the gun and banning things without testing. Also I'm not sure why you linked xRevo's obviously biased thread there seems to be no need to link a thread where the op was flaming people left and right.</t>

Re: Softboiled and Unaware ability combined - Allow or Ban from ranked PvP or not?

<r><QUOTE author="bladermagician" post_id="446300" time="1506219652" user_id="514153"><s>

</s>

Maybe if we had time to test it out but I'm not for jumping the gun and banning things without testing. Also I'm not sure why you linked xRevo's obviously biased thread there seems to be no need to link a thread where the op was flaming people left and right.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

everyone know it will be too OP even without testing ^^<br/>

if you have enough experience in pvp you will know it too ^^</r>

<t>its not allowed in smogon not for no reason, there is alot experts there and ofc they have do lot of testing,<br/>

beside just by common sense i know that combo will be too OP.<br/>

<br/>

I VOTE FOR BAN</t>