New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
Fabino joined the community
-
Theschnigge started following ralts timid trace semi godly 22+
-
Lykabaws started following Hlw Electrike 21+ neutral nature
-
LK for Guild (SILVER)
All region unlock - PVP & Sh Hunter player!
-
Kianno started following LK for Guild (SILVER)
Today
-
Juliano67 joined the community
-
Lor3hcc started following Dratini modest h.a 31 31
-
Keeps Doing This
I noticed you're having a tough time with the slope run mechanics in Pokémon Revolution Online. Have you tried adjusting your character's speed settings? Also, how do you think these mechanics compare to games like slope run?
-
Towsin started following Charizard Jolly 30spd 30atk 24+
-
Jisoo200 joined the community
-
Phantom, Guild is Recruiting | PvP • PvE • Active Discord • Silver Server
Bump
-
Lykabaws started following Epic Careful Soccer Grookey 21+
-
Keeps Doing This
Hi! @Xixev I am sorry you're having issues logging into the game, Usually when this happens it is due to maintenance and so this will not be an error on your end. However if you are still receiving this issue please let me know and i can investigate further for you! Thanks! Satellar ⭐ Please refrain from contacting staff members directly for private support
-
Danieltian joined the community
-
Pawsitivebeagle joined the community
-
-
[GOLD] VANGUARD GUILD IS NOW RECRUITING
-
Simee started following libero cinderace h.a
-
Sirzgames started following Soccer Scorbunny
-
Zathog joined the community
-
Abuser started following 20+ivs Silicobra
-
Rohan90 joined the community
-
Gamerjuice joined the community
-
Bobbabersmith joined the community
-
🦌 Reinders’ Haunted Showdown (Pre-Halloween PvP Tournament) | Sign-ups Close Oct 4
Username : Tgbnamish Server : Silver gmt : +5:30
-
Utminh666 joined the community
Yesterday
-
Shop Crazy Pokemon Event / Pokemon Pvp / Mount Pvp chest
-
Lost key items after logging in from closed event area
Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience. According to our records, you haven't started the Bike Quest and haven't obtained the Old Rod in Vermilion City. Keep in mind that you can complete the story without these items. Is it possible that you're confusing this with another account? If that's the case, please don't share any personal information in this thread. If you need account assistance, you'll need to create a new post in [2FA - Email Recovery and Assistance]. Additionally, logging in after an event ends doesn't affect your account. Being unable to move is normal. That's fixed simply by relogging, and you won't lose any items or progress because of it. Hope this helps! Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
Shop Crazy Pokemon Event / Pokemon Pvp / Mount Pvp chest
bump!
-
Lost key items after logging in from closed event area
Hi! I just logged in after more than half a year of inactivity, just to discover that all my key items have apparently disappeared. I only play occasionally, so not sure about the exact items missing, however I'm sure one of them is a bicycle as well as an old rod among some other things. I believe the bug might have happened as a result of me logging out in an event area (the Valentine's island, I'm pretty sure). After logging in today, I was unable to move at all, until logging out and in again which moved me to Vermilion Poké Center. Can my items be restored somehow? Unsure if I am even able to complete the game if I don't have them :p Best regards, Nora
-
🦌 Reinders’ Haunted Showdown (Pre-Halloween PvP Tournament) | Sign-ups Close Oct 4
For everyone who’s signed up, hopefully you’re already in the tournament server and ready to be tagged for your matches. If you haven’t joined yet, please make sure you get into the server now. Once the brackets are created tomorrow, you’ll be able to see who your opponent is. From there, you’ll have a total of 4 days to arrange and play your match before the next round. Please make sure you communicate with your opponent and get your match sorted within that time. If you don’t show up or make an effort to arrange your game, you’ll be forfeited. Get into the server early, keep an eye out for the brackets tomorrow, and be ready to arrange your match. https://discord.gg/qBs73D7VrD
-
THE GOLDEN MAGAZI - (Cosmetics Shop, OPEN)
up
-
🦌 Reinders’ Haunted Showdown (Pre-Halloween PvP Tournament) | Sign-ups Close Oct 4
Username: B0t Server: Silver Country/Timezone: Philippines / GMT +8
-
Leaf Village guild (recruiting) GOLD SERVER
The Leaf Village guild is primarily looking for active players—PvP experience (or an interest in it for the future) is welcome—as well as individuals willing to help other players. The guild offers XP boosts, assistance to new players, and mutual respect. I would like to point out that we are a growing guild, but we have plenty of experienced players who are happy to help.We also provide assistance with PvP and PvE teams. If you're interested, message me on Discord (NowyJa or obix532) or find me in-game under the nickname "szerorom". you can also write to me on forum ^^ You can also submit your application by replying to this post and sending a screenshot of your in-game ID. (trainer card)
-
Windows Client Problem
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience Windows Defender may sometimes detect some of the game's files as a false positive and quarantine them, which can prevent the client from launching or extracting correctly. Please add your Pokémon Revolution Online folder to Windows Defender's exclusions, then download a fresh copy of the latest client from our official website and place it in the excluded folder. Once you've done this, please restart your PC and try launching the game again. If the issue persists after following these steps, please let us know and we'll look into it further. Kind regards. Hallowglow
-
Can't seem to evolve my basculegion white-striped
Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue on your own! Since everything is sorted out, I'll proceed to close this thread. If you need further help in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
Pokemon missing
Hello! Your Pokémon has been successfully restored and can be found in the last position of your PC storage. As the issue has been resolved, I will go ahead and close this thread. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
🦌 Reinders’ Haunted Showdown (Pre-Halloween PvP Tournament) | Sign-ups Close Oct 4
username 1vallian server silver timezone 5:30 india
-
Poly's Service Centre [EV training & Boss Team lending]
Bump
-
Omen's Poke Shop - Reopened
- 🌟 PokéNová Multi-Service Hub [ Gold Server & Silver Server ] || Professional | Systematic Progress Updates 🌟 | Recruitment Open For All Service Providers
- Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
- Sametreiz Shop PVP-Shiny-Form-Boss
- Can't seem to evolve my basculegion white-striped
Happy to hear it evolved..Also sorry for confusion earlier.. Goodluck, Have fun!- Can't seem to evolve my basculegion white-striped
I think I figured it out! PRO seems to only register recoil damage received by wave crash and not take down like I was using. I did exactly 300hp of recoil with it and it finally evolved