New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
Nrwuremg joined the community
-
Aghgwfby joined the community
-
Dynasty Guild Recruiting now! (Number 1 pvp guild) Silver Server
What can you contribute to Dynasty? My next goal is to reach the top 25 in PvP rating norms, and I also enjoy hunting PvP Pokémon and occasionally doing dungeons. With my experience I'm happy to help newer players get into PvP and understand the metagame and help push rating. Outside of Pokémon I play Dark and Darker,R6 and compete in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (PT main), so I'm always up to be a gaming buddy for other games too. What is your real life and ingame name? My name is Simon, and ingame I go by Exoexa. How old are you and where are you from? I'm 25 and from Germany. Discord tag? How often are you online there? My Discord tag is exoexa, and I'm online on a regular basis. Screenshot of your trainer card:
-
Yxngbliing joined the community
-
Tejkkapadia123 started following Epic bold happiny
-
Mrunknown started following [30 SPEED/ 28 ATTACK ] Jolly infiltrator DREEPY
-
Adamisradd joined the community
-
Dynasty Guild Recruiting now! (Number 1 pvp guild) Silver Server
Would love to join, no idea what i can contribute, played a bunch of showdown was also 300 rating on random battles. I mostly hunt forms and sometimes do the dungeons, when i am able to find someone running them. Real life name: Rene. Ingame: AcceptBlank. Location/age: 25 and form germany. dc: blank2111 online a bunch.
Today
-
Bgonjrov joined the community
-
FAST STORY SERVICE - VANTIENHERO200 COMEBACK [Closed]
wtb story services hoenn + sinnoh and teleport quest ☺️
-
Manniek21 started following Shiny Scatterbug
-
Sertoe started following Sneasel 28/30/30/31
-
Jzfzcior joined the community
-
Quarios started following Shiny Scatterbug
-
Poketrickz started following Epic Jolly Linoone Gluttony [ 30 ATK | 25 SPD | 29 HP ]
-
Zuliman joined the community
-
Maxzer0 started following Servers went down during rare catch
-
Servers went down during rare catch
Hi, The servers went down around 5.15 pm CEST for appx 15 mins. While that happened I was trying to catch a wild Magby in Cinnabar mansion 1st floor. It's quite infuriating as it spawned only once in like 3 hours. Also, I wasted like 10 pokeballs on this. Please see video.Screenrecorder-2026-10-07-17-09-08-782.mp4
-
Dwoff joined the community
-
Love Island - Raltz
Thank you! At least I know I'm not going insane anymore...
-
Snybby7 joined the community
-
Jabeds EEVEE Shop - (H.A. and Non H.A.) // Lowered Prices!
Still selling :D
-
Giratina PvP Mount Refund Request :: PvP Coins
Hello @Jackstermac , Your refund request for the Giratina PvP mount was accepted and has been processed. You should now see the 500 PvP coins added back to your account, and the mount removed.
-
Cre3m joined the community
-
Soares's shop!!
- VOLCANION SHOP!
Wtb 4gym kanto service- I need help recovering an old player's account.
Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.- Eindoak Town
Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.- IV Calculator
Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.- Missing Gyaradosite
Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.- Need help
Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.- Latios Quest cannot be started
Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.- Mount Wailmer
Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Have fun and enjoy the game! Kind regards. Hallowglow.- Shop Crazy Pokemon Event / Pokemon Pvp / Mount Pvp chest
bump!- Disregard, its working now
Hello! Glad to hear you were able to resolve it! Since everything is sorted out, I'll go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Have fun and enjoy the game! Kind regards. Hallowglow.- Prowiki
Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you still experiencing issues with the PRO Wiki? If so, please send us a screenshot of the problem along with details (such as the error message or browser you're using) so we can help you resolve it. Hope this helps! Kind regards. Hallowglow.- Love Island - Raltz
Hello! Sorry for the inconvenience. Ralts doesn't currently spawn on Love Island. If you'd like to get a Ralts in Kanto before continuing your adventure through the other regions, you'll first need to complete the first part of the quest to get access to Pinkan Island. After that, you must complete a second part of the quest to unlock more areas on the island, such as Pinkan Island Peaks or Pinkan Island Woodlands East, where Ralts currently spawns. Alternatively, you'll need to complete Johto and travel to Hoenn, where you can hunt for Ralts on Route 102 or Route 123 Have fun and enjoy your hunt! Kind regards. Hallowglow.- Leaf Village guild (recruiting) GOLD SERVER
hi write to me in-game or on discord tyms ^^- Love Island - Raltz
Hello, Ralts cannot be found in Love Island, You can check the locations of specific pokemon in PokeDex if you seen data and the right side menu of the screen. Here are the locations for Ralts: Here is the Side menu: If you click it will be displayed as: You can enter the map location in there and also can check the mons encounterable there in that specific location. Hope it was helpful.. Goodluck!- Guild Renaming Megathread
- Slytherins (Gold) *Recruiting*
What is your in-game name (IGN)? CrzBeelzebub How many hours have you logged in PRO? 1800 Do you know any existing members? no What is your previous guild, if any? ascension back in 2018 What is your favorite Pokémon? w/e is best for what im doing Which event do you look forward to the most? any and all What are your main interests in PRO? (PvP, PvE, Hunting, etc.) PvE and wanna get into dungeons, 0 interest in pvp but can do some if its demanded What is your highest PvP rating? x Do you have any dungeon experience? no Are you comfortable using voice chat in English for dungeon runs? (needed for anyone interested in running dungeons) yes Well, im a returning player to the game, and i wanna get into dungeons and generally have a grp of people to remind me stuff about the game or help me learn whats new and whatnot. I have a decent ''starting'' budget and a few pokemons to go along.- THE GOLDEN MAGAZI - (Cosmetics Shop, OPEN)
up - VOLCANION SHOP!