New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Bitterblade
-
CLOSED
Good day @Spaixer I am glad that your issues got resolved. I will be closing this thread as requested. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Found a bug within the game that is related to "TOOL" Pickaxe
Good day @Melloique Did the aforementioned information assist in your issue? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
-
showing offline all frnd list
Good day @Madhavxdark I apologize for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing these issues? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Game isnt starting and PC is dying
Good day @Zwirrfinst As this issue is no longer present, I will be closing this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
My account has a bug
Good day @Mrweekmaster Were you able to retrieve your items? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
-
[Linux] Sticky pokemon stats
Good day @Alex123smith I apologize for the delay in response and for the inconvenience of this. This issue should be fixed in the next client update. I hope this information finds you well. Regards, Bitterblade
-
FPS DROP AND CONSTANT FPS LAG
Good day @Xfallen04 Are you still experiencing these issues? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Game stock on "Checking for updates"
Good day @Ynosvt I am glad to hear that the issue was resolved. With that being said, I will be closing this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Game zoom problem
Good day @Barwiejsan Are you still experiencing these issues? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Game stock on "Checking for updates"
Good day @Ynosvt Are you still experiencing these issues? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
-
please help bug, i aldy talk to jackson mom and back 3 times but still same
Good day @Bagankiaa As this thread has not received a response in quite some time, I will be closing it now. If the issue continues, do not hesitate to make a new thread. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Lỗi hệ thống chiến đấu
Good day @Nhanpok Due to this thread not receiving a response in quite some time, I will be closing it. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Randoms Bugged move
Good day @Furylemon As stated, thank you for reporting this issue. As of December 2025, this issue has been fixed. You can view the fix (and others) in the Change Logs. With that being said, I will be closing this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Bug - all pokeballs gone
Good day @3ttor3 I am glad to hear your friend was able to retrieve their Pokeballs! With that being said, I will be closing this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Guild Logo
Good day @Kingbilly You're welcome. I will be closing this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Item Nature Reroll Dispawn
Good day @Sunx7tws I apologize for the delay in response. Our investigation yielded no results and, unfortunately, I am unable to offer any reimbursement. With that being said, I will be closing this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Auctions
Good day @Gangstersus You can access the new Trade Zone here or by clicking the TRADE ZONE button in the ribbon as shown below Trade Zone Ribbon Location Once you enter the Trade Zone you will be able to see all active sales. To only view active auctions, you will need to apply a filter by selecting Auction in the Type section. You can see this below. Auction Filtering Location Once you click Auction, the populated sales will reflect. Be sure to check the other settings (e.g., Server) to ensure that you are viewing the content you desire. Does this information answer your question? If not, can you please elaborate further on the issue and provide screenshots if possible. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Guild Logo
Good day @Kingbilly As long as the art is fan art then that is perfectly fine. While I realize that you are asking about a specific guild logo, do remember that guild logos must be PG and appropriate. I hope this information finds you well and answers your question / concern. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Valentine Chest Rewards
Good day @Y1n As this thread has been addressed, I will be closing it. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to make a new one. Regards, Bitterblade
-
trio lake mission bugged
Good day @Ramzi2525 According to our database, you have successfully completed the quest and caught one of the Lake Trio. Congratulations! With that being said, I will be closing this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Ayva quest
Good day @Dadarkade I hope the aforementioned information found you well. Due to this thread not receiving a response in quite some time and the particular event related to this thread has concluded, I will be closing it. If the issue persist, please make a new thread. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Bug - all pokeballs gone
Good day @3ttor3 Did the aforementioned information assist and is Wonderaliss still experiencing this issues? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
-
I caught a suikune In mysterious island while having the water bell inside my bag and not it’s stuck
Good day @Rascalisme As this thread has not received a response in quite some time, I will be closing it. If the issue persist, please make a new thread. Regards, Bitterblade
-
Server change Request: Silver to Gold server
Good day @Shashank555 I see that you were able to successfully transfer servers. With that being said, I will be closing this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
-
pokedex issue
Good day @Spaceviking90 As this thread has not received a response in quite some time, I will be closing it. If the issue persists, please make a new thread. Regards, Bitterblade
