New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Bhimoso
-
Adding 1More place to hunt bulbasaur
I'd be fine if Bulbasaur was simply moved out of the safari. +1
-
Max SPD Aerodactyl / Rock Head ! Epic ! 31 SPD !
I STARTED LMAO I said it already lol. 1 MILLION BIIIID
-
Max SPD Aerodactyl / Rock Head ! Epic ! 31 SPD !
If you switch to gold I'll be willing to pay you a cc to go back and I'll love you until eternity lol (As long as I win the auction xD)
-
Max SPD Aerodactyl / Rock Head ! Epic ! 31 SPD !
I'll start it and if I win I'll just transfer money on another account by sending pokedollars and server transfering, no issue :) I just need a Trade Moderator to later confirm if this is allowed.
-
Max SPD Aerodactyl / Rock Head ! Epic ! 31 SPD !
Cross server or do I have to move to Silver to bid? Alright, I'll start 1 mill. I'll move funds from 1 server to the other with a server transfer.
- Closed
-
Auction ENDED
Lol rip, good luck Puldo! :)
-
i didnt got rr from the kyurem quest
Please, don't bump posts so much, you can wait until a Staff member comes. They'll answer as soon as possible :) (or so I hope)
-
Auction ENDED
Which hidden power? My internet is terrible and I can't get a hidden power calculator going on xd
-
Levelled my Haunted to 100 and didn’t come up that it was evolving
There's no need to worry, it's because it evolves via trading :) just trade it to someone to evolve it, a second account of yours, or a friend who wants to help you out. It will still trigger the evolution prompt at 100. (A Staff member can also help you out!)
-
Restore Pokemon Megathread
Gastly level 21, ID 37478616. Accidentally released it when I was going to gift it to a newbie, whoops. Gold Server. (also hi Meruem lol)
-
enable or disable ms
+1, though disabling ms in certain areas could make certain spawns really overpowered (this argument doesn't have any sense however, just log in an alt without a membership active and hunt there)
-
Something very interesting that I found. . .
Holy what. (I think this was known and fixed)
-
i start to fight myself if i switch pokemon
(Talked with user ingame, can a Staff member help him out? Thank you :) )
-
Urahara boss reward problem
+1, completely understandable complaint.
-
Shiny Trapinch
It's 2 years old, how do you even find these posts?
-
Looking For Guild
You can join our alliance if you're interested. 700+ members! https://discord.gg/M8THAH2
-
How to level up any pokemon quickly and easy for newbies: The Guide!
Small addition to the guide :) and fixed it!
-
How to make money in PRO 101: The Guide.
This guide has been updated with the Reroll Ticket Pewter Fossil quest and the addition of the Solaceon Quest. (Inb4 now I crash both server's economy because literally everyone gets a Reroll Ticket)
-
Suggestions regarding World Quest (compilation)
+1 to everything except Shiny chance. Reroll tickets; useful items or that the non-legends have a guaranteed good nature (but not guaranteed good IVS IMO). Guaranteed high tier shinies would destroy the market.
-
Can't Pass Leadership
Glad to know it helped :) I also checked the prowiki first but I did not find the command. Thus, I had to search in Discord :/
-
Suggestions regarding World Quest (compilation)
I understand the issue with overcentralising everything in Kanto, but I don't think having guys with 5 hours into the game help out with World Quest is THAT bad. It might be too OP to give them a legendary chance (which they'd probably fail at catching anyway, unless they were really intelligent or an alt account with a Master Ball), but it might be fun to give newbie players a chance :v
-
Can't Pass Leadership
That bug is extremely old. I think there was a command to give leadership. Can you invite an alternate account and write the command /gleader name ? Then, press enter. The alternate account should now have leadership. You can then kick your main account, reinvite it and transfer leadership back. It should be fixed. Example: /gleader Bhimoso I hope this can help out. I found it in PRO Discord (thanks Yauga!).
-
Chance to reconnect in pvp/battles.
+1 and already suggested :v
-
Can't Pass Leadership
Are you able to use commands such as /gpromote and /gdemote? If not and you can't transfer leadership either, you'll need Staff assistance :/
