Revert repel trick

Bash

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

Even though I think a lot of people are fine with hunting all the new needed synchs and it could spice up trading for some time, there are some problems along with this change.

First of all the current storage system makes it really hard to pick the right pokemon if you have a lot of the same species. You would have to search through lets say all Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam, Natu/Xatu and some other possible synch pokemon. If you need a level 30 synch you would need to hover over every single level 30 pokemon to check if it has the right nature. If we could name boxes, filter for needed level and nature and some other possible options it might not be as bad of a change. There are other problems though.

Lets say you spend the time to hunt a new synch and level it up to the needed level, if this pokemon levels up in what way ever you have to repeat this time consuming process all over again.

If you encounter a Diglett or a Wobuffet you are forced to possibly killing it resulting in xp and level up. Another example would be that you fail to run away and a pokemon kills itself via Selfdestruct or some other selfharming move.

I am sure there are more examples which would result in your synch to level up making it complety useless for the repel hunt you wanted it for.

Making PRO as close to the originals as possible just does not work as a arguement here for me.

There is no breeding which makes getting good pokemon harder. The old repel trick was a way to balance the missing breeding system.

We can not use fly so the transport system keeps the economy going.

I could come up with some other examples but the point is to show that not every change is good simply because it makes PRO closer to the original games.

Some things work and some just do not.

This change just makes hunting way more time-consuming than it already was resulting in frustration of many people.

I know PRO is not supposed to be easy, I just think this change is not good for the state of the game.

So it should be considered to revert this change in my opinion.

• Like 8