Ban ASH GRENINJA in pvp

Speedy

i believe ash - greninja should not get banned....when all megas are added, faster pokemon will appear...also, we have to bear in mind that u can deny transformation to greninja and there are many pokemon that can counter it easily if not evolved (chansey n sassy ferro the most popular), especially if choice locked...i have to admit that this pokemon will bring changes to meta as widely popular stall cores based on mega venu and heatran cannot stop it easily...but still is not that broken to be banned...

Edited by stavd
  • Like 1

+1 ban before pro releases magearna and the meta turns into showdowns gen7 ou meta where nobody knows how to play a team that doesn't include ash-gren heatran mag, anyone who played gen7 ou or still does knows how stale it is because of this mon 

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

There is no logic in allowing greninja-ash in this meta as it is!First of all if you want to keep it unbanned you have to stabilize meta by introducing interesting counters to it like toxapex,and tapus which will for sure make the meta more balanced.Although from current mons chansey is the only viable choice for countering it and even some not used rare used mons like azumarill sap sipper or poliwrath i don't think is glad to be forced to change your gamestyle with which you have fun and bring these specific obvious counters.Then you lose the mood in playing this game from that perspective just to stop a single busted mon.As it is the meta i firmly believe greninja-ash has to be banned till new content be added...( there is no point, is already obvious ,to mention the insane base spatk and speed stats  it has and and the priority water shuriken which gains more power upon bb form,once it has a kill it can sweep the whole opponents team if you don't have chansey lol )

I would say no...If you want to ban all the good pokes then whats the point of playing this game? Instead of making excuses jus think of a way to counter BB greninja..ther are lots of good pokes to counter it...!! Ban ban ban thats all that guys like u has to say...when u r scared of loosing in pvp...this is jus a game and if u want to play it ....play it fair...baning BB greninja is like using a cheat code to make the game easier...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Should I really sum up this topic so far? Stallers cried beacuse they are so incompetent, they cant deal with Greninja. And Ash-Greninja is a stronger version of it. While their Chansey/Alomomola/Ferrothorn can easily deal with it. 

Edited by Eric66
  • Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 3:30 PM, Speedy said:

252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Azumarill in Rain: 189-223 (46.7 - 55.1%) -- 14.8% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Azumarill: 126-149 (31.1 - 36.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

Or he can use spikes when you switch 

''in rain'' xD

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115