Lets talk together about Staff & Player relationship !

Shinohara

The only time when I had issues with staff was when one of my guild members was banned for ranked boosting investigation bcs she forfeited against a team that was completely countering hers 3 times in a row (why can we q against the same person 3 times in a row in the first place is still weird).

The responsible Staff was busy in irl then and it took over 3 weeks to get a reply on her appeal. 

This is why i think we could really use 2 things;

1) make it possible for another staff to "take over" a case after x days (maybe 5?) and especially when its known the responsible staff is busy irl

2) make it so that you cant re-q into the same person in ranked

to the felix topic: I like Felix, I think he makes harsh but also necessary decisions for the game and he is not bad at all. Yes some bans are and will always be unjustified but I doubt he does ban people on purpose bcs it means he has to read all ur appeals and work more, idk if thats worth your time just to "establish dominance" over a player...

If people dont follow the rules they get banned, if you got banned it is your fault in the first place and not the moderator abusing his powers.

Hi everyone. First of all, I would like to say that I have had rather positive experiences with the staff so far and cannot really complain.
But I would like to address one point that I think often leads to tension and problems between the players and staff. It is the point that players are often left without information. Announcements are often given with specific times and when the time is reached nothing happens. I and certainly the other players can understand that everything doesn't always go according to plan and that something is delayed from time to time, in such a case it would be great to get a short message. Just a short piece of information, "there were problems and it is still delayed". That would be enough.
That always leads to tension, the players ask forever and of course the staff is annoyed with the thousands of inquiries at some point.
Another point are the questions that are dealt with in the Q&A. Like last time, there were always the questions when the Dig spots would come back or the questions about the box reworks (as an example). Then comes the Q&A stream and a document with all FAQs and the answers is displayed in the lower left corner. With the heading "Questions I was already asked a thousand times.". Then why not just put this document in announcements in the Discord? That would have saved a lot of nerves, both for the players and the staff.

I wish we were more up to date with the development. It doesn't have to contain any spoilers. But you would always get ahead of these players who think that the game is not really developed, which is obviously not the case if you look around a bit in the forum. But every now and then a little glimpse behind the scenes, where it is currently hanging or what is being worked on, would be great.

I hope you could understand what I mean, because my English is unfortunately not the best XD.

Discord: Marksman1303

Compared to few others similar games i play, i have noticed PRO staff more hard working and honest. All those who are talking about mutes and other stuff like late response, it's not mods who broke the game rules, its you. Its game, we all fun, joke, troll with each other but we need to make sure that it don't hurt others. If you really don't want to get into any sort of trouble, stay respectful with each other and obey the game rules. Whenever someone makes mistakes, they should be punished. It's good for community. I don't have any problem with PRO staff team.

• Like 6

For u guys, STOP using this thread as a chat, post your damn complain/ doubt/suggestion and get out.
The post is to give a FEEDBACK to the staff, not to chat if you like or not @Qeight, state points, say what the staff actions u see as inappropriate and how to improve that. THAT IS A FEEDBACK. 
You want staff to change? BE CLEAR, BE DIRECT, BE RESPECTFUL.
You can't the post is about suggestions to improve the relationship staff x players, it's not a "kick this staff cause we dislike him/her/it"
Don't go using "We this" "We that" not everyone thinks the same as you, speak for yourself, and staff will understand.

Look at my post, i DID criticize @Qeight behavior to some people, but, have you guys ever stopped to talk to him something about a spawn? About an issue? (not ordering around, but seeking orientation?)  I usually do and he was always respectful, when i did that ( you know furfrou spawn in sinnoh? I asked him that, we didn't had furfrou spawn)
That is the feedback kind staff is hoping for, WHERE they can improve, WHERE they can correct issues. Don't ruin this opportunity, this thread is not a joke, it's not a chat. 
Want to criticize him? Name him, say where, what and when. This is not a "i was banned unfairly cause i'm innocent". 
Just make an APPEAL saying "I want a staff other than Qeight to review my case". Staff decisions are made in a whole, but yeah, he will be involved because he will prove his point between other staffs and discuss about your case BETWEEN THEM. 
Before u say i'm licking staff balls, most of them have million reasons to perma ban me, being their personal issues with meor due to my own behavior. 

And yea, most of the issues i got, i asked orientation to them, if wasn't Qeight, keita and others talking to my nemesis, i wouldn't even be able to chat anywhere in Pro.
Know what each staff do, ask orientations, do appeals, Annyway, there are MULTIPLE ways to get your case reviewed.

Don't turn this opportunity into a mess, this is serious, u can't ask change if you don't change.

Another suggestion, @Eaty i need more colors in this chat that match, please i want to make a rainbow in my post. (i don't care about your eyes) love ya

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

1 hour ago, CapriFame said:

The only time when I had issues with staff was when one of my guild members was banned for ranked boosting investigation bcs she forfeited against a team that was completely countering hers 3 times in a row (why can we q against the same person 3 times in a row in the first place is still weird).

The responsible Staff was busy in irl then and it took over 3 weeks to get a reply on her appeal. 

This is why i think we could really use 2 things;

1) make it possible for another staff to "take over" a case after x days (maybe 5?) and especially when its known the responsible staff is busy irl

2) make it so that you cant re-q into the same person in ranked

to the felix topic: I like Felix, I think he makes harsh but also necessary decisions for the game and he is not bad at all. Yes some bans are and will always be unjustified but I doubt he does ban people on purpose bcs it means he has to read all ur appeals and work more, idk if thats worth your time just to "establish dominance" over a player...

If people dont follow the rules they get banned, if you got banned it is your fault in the first place and not the moderator abusing his powers.

This and everything you have said is just facts, apart Qeight tho... Yes what you said is correct, but that harshness rubes people the wrong way and thats why everything is like this.

10 minutes ago, HeroOfTheStreet said:

I'd like to know in which all scenarios does a person get all of their accounts banned and in which all they only get one of their accounts banned?

Kind regards

When you create Mass accounts, all of those accounts will be banned except the one you do not want to be unbanned. Also, if you have a Special ban, All your accounts might be banned. PRO has this Openwelcomingarms Policy, meaning if they ban you on one account, you can always create another account and start fresh and behave on that one. Otherwise, how come you are allowed to create 4. 😕

Edited by ShadowDanny