Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Guest SugarRed9
338959 Leech seed - bugged/bannable move that should not be used in ranked PVP.

Reason: 100% accuracy (should be 90%)

Just a question, I know this isn't the thread for it, but will this be instated in the legendary tournament too?

338959 Leech seed - bugged/bannable move that should not be used in ranked PVP.

Reason: 100% accuracy (should be 90%)

Just a question, I know this isn't the thread for it, but will this be instated in the legendary tournament too?

To be honest, i presume this will also be including the tourny, however as Daeon is soley running the tournament and has already banned the new items (life orb, weakness policy etc) due to a last second team change being necessary if they were included, there is a small possibility this may not be implemented in the tourny too. I dont want to give false hope and suggest you will be allowed to Leech Seed in tourny however for 100% clarification please post on the official tournament thread and await an answer from Daeon (i'll also poke her on skype for an answer too), however for now presume it is not allowed in the tournament until advised otherwise.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Leech Seed has been removed from ban list pending further investigation. The move has not yet been fixed - however will not be bannable at this point in time. Please do not discuss this further until a final decision has been made.

This also means that it is now allowed in the Tournament again also.

338896 [glow=red]U-turn, and maybe volt switch (didnt test it but is the same concept) are working wrong.[/glow]

How works in PRO:

U choose the move

U choose what to switch in

Turn starts

How should work:

U choose the move

Turn starts

When u hit, u choose what to switch in

This error in the move, remove the concept of a role in pvp, the role "pivot".

When u use u-turn and your opponent switch out, u should be able to see what pokemon they send in, then u hit the u-turn and select what to send, with the move making u choose what to send b4 the turn start the posibility dissapear. This role is one of the most important thing in pokemon pvps, u can see it in every competitive battle in official tournies

it probably should be moved to report error section, but since i saw it here that was working i posted it here.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=48194 :(

339173 Leech Seed has been removed from ban list pending further investigation. The move has not yet been fixed - however will not be bannable at this point in time. Please do not discuss this further until a final decision has been made.

This also means that it is now allowed in the Tournament again also.

seed was announced banned before i went to sleep.

after i woke up, i went straight to pvp, battled a ferroseed user, told him the move was banned.

some arguments later,

the ferro guy had a screenshot of me trying to falsify information.

:Bored: