$$$ Remove the region lock $$$

Mexicannoob

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in favor of this idea.

It is an absolute chore to have to go from .a to .b if another person is wanting to buy in another region. Also pricing for things is really skewed, a market could easily solve the problem of low balling and over priced stuff because you'll be able to see what prices are being given on average.

If any of you have played RuneScape you know exactly how useful a market system really is.

• Like 1

Nice idea will work fine i guess!!! If u add this then it will be easier for persons to buy the pokes of other regions which they did not completed. Also it will hlp some of the persons to collect story pokes from other players before they emter the region.

• Like 1

I love your idea, the region lock has actually been part of the reason I really don't strive to try and get into the poke selling market. A little off topic, but I think your wording was great (identified the problem and then made space to separate it then put your planned solution) was very easy to read and follow.

Your suggestion for locking the pokemon in the pc till the region is available has me wondering if it would be too hard (hard as in coding issues) to clone the code from when you enter a new region and apply it to any pokemon you get from a different caught region that has been traded to you. The only issue I see (I'm assuming that hardware isn't the problem in this situation) is that the scripters may have some hiccups and it could accidently lock that pokemon only to be used in the originally caught region. ie: Say I am in Kanto and was traded a Johto poke so it gets locked but after I go to back to Kanto after beating completing Johto its put back under lock because I am not in the region (kinda like how the region lock works at the moment but in reverse)

I think your plan is a phenomenal suggestion that should be taken as a serious and very possible suggestion for the GMs, and I don't mean to down your idea with the above statement. I am simply stating what I could see going wrong is all, and possibly a reason why it may not be able to work (Only due to knowledge levels imo) I really hope your suggestion gets approved though. Good work! +1ing your post as well

• Like 1
dp8w1z.jpg

i Support You :)

We all know how hard it is to sell in this game since we dont have a global market (forever will miss you Pokemon Planet Online for that)

and when selling/buying we encounter a Pokemon we want to buy or a customer that wants to buy

we meet at a location... and the unexpected happens...

Yup You Guess it.... the buyer have not yet finish that Region...

so there you see your customer leave you, or you see the Pokemon you wanted and be unable to buy

this hurts everyone! we already have a difficult Economy in PRO! why leave it more harder than what its already is!

PRO's Rules dont allow us to buy Pokes cought on other regions we have not unlocked yet.

I personally Disagree to that rule, But Can there be a solution?

YES IT CAN!

and In a way that can Benefit Us the Players and at the same time obey PRO's Rules and Interests

➡️SOLUTION>>> allow us to sell our pokes to customers that have not completed that region the Pokemon been cought from, and LOCK their pokes in their PC until they reach that region..

that will allow PRO rules to be followed regarding buying pokes from regions a player have not completed, and make it less harder for us the sellers and buyers, once the buyer reach the region it bought the locked Pokemon from, it can now use it (since the lock icon will now be gone from the Pokemon), in that way the buyer wont lose the chance to get the desired pokemon, preventing the risk of having other buyer taking the pokemon it wanted, and also very possibly preventing us the sellers sell for a lower price since no one is buying our stuff for the desired price we wanted at first, because by them not buying will equal to loosing a Potential Customer.. and later on when that custumer can now buy, it can very possibly chance its mind or no longer have the cash anymore since it bought something else

we the sellers already have too much difficulty selling pokes, please allow us to make it less harder by giving us this benefit

If it gets approved, the buyers can get a small pop up screen warning to let them know that the pokemon will be locked into your until you have reach that region the current pokemon have been cought from, in that way it can know that it will still be theirs but it will just be locked until it reach the requierd Region

Is a WIn-Win for both PRO and us the players

Happy Buyers!

Happy Sellers!

Happy PRO Staff!

will equal to a more happier PRO Community

leave you comment below if you agree or disagree to this request to PRO

staff welcome to leave their opinion

thanks for reading

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

>Please Staff or Player, make sure to read all comments here, as there are some Important Comments with Additional Information

Its also good to read the feedback posted by fellow players

STAFF! We welcome your reply :RowletHeart:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...