Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/25/20 in Posts

  1. So I was thinking about the World Quest and how it works, recently I've seen a few world quests being failed. I was thinking of a reassurance clause for some players who get 3% of the total IVs which in return once the World Quest is completed then 2 tickets will be given, you have to understand this is alot of time spent and it's very disheartening not getting the 2 tickets becuase the whole server failed the quest, so I suggest a sort of compromise where even if failed, those with 3% of the total IVs will still get 1 ticket, rather than the 2. However this is just my opinion on the matter and some will agree or disagree. I hope others agree to this and hope the Dev's/CS would implament this awesome change. Thank you all for reading, have a great day. P.S. if you do not know what the World Quest is, take a read of this Guide.
  2. Start Offer: 750K Minimum Bid: 50K Insta Price: 1.5M1.25M The auction lasts 24 hours after the first bid. You can pm me in game or on forum. I accept cc as 375k, iv reroll as 700k, nature reroll as 350k. Good luck,
  3. I think those who disagree don't understand how long it takes just to get 3% on a WQ with over 100K IVs. I spent around 14-15 hours online yesterday and only got up to 2,4% percentage in the end. If I was lucky, I met a Skiddo every 45 minutes and if I was really unlucky, up to 2 hours between each. And the fact the IVs where trash on top of all that, is even worse. I think a fair compensation for those who got at least 2,5% or above should be rewarded nonetheless of the completion of the World Quest. The fair amount of time I put in on my first WQ yesterday, was a waste of time in the end, because of the special outbreak also taking place in the midst of things. I could have done other productive things, but I wanted to try out the WQ for the first time and it saddens me to see people ditching the WQ, because of the reward not being better than a special outbreak and because of that, all my 14-15 hours invested was nothing but an unproductive time-space.
  4. Username: Agresivity Server: Silver Country/Timezone: spain Gmt +2
  5. Username: Liuc74 Server : Gold Country/Timezone: Italy (GMT +2)
  6. Username: Makeitwitchu Server: Silver Country: United Kingdom (GMT)
  7. Username:Haskell Server:Gold Country/Timzone:( United Kingdom (GMT+1)
  8. Username: JeMatthie Server: Gold Country/Timezone: Netherlands, UTC +2
  9. USERNAME: imisspokemon SERVER: SILVER COUNTRY: GREECE GMT+3
  10. Username : Alixx7 Server : Silver Timezone : GMT +2
  11. Username: ArchfndWeavile Server: Gold Country: United States (UTC -4)
  12. Username: princekashyap Server: Gold Country/Time Zone: India / (GMT+5:30)
  13. Username: Cordeiroxii Server: Silver Country/Timezone: Portugal (GMT + 1)
  14. Username: Nikhilnick Server: Silver Country/Timezone: India (GMT+5:30)
  15. Username: Darso Server: Silver Country/Timezone:Hermosillo (UTC-7).
  16. Username: Aryanash2 Server:Gold Country: India/GMT 5:30+
  17. Username: 23noel Server: Gold Country/Timezone: germany GMT +1
  18. Username: meo195 Server: gold Country/Timezone: vietnam GMT +7
  19. Username: TrollPlayz Server: Silver Country/Timezone: Greece / GMT+3
  20. Username: Billdopz Server: Gold Country/Timezone: Philippines (GMT + 8)
  21. Username: Diegoj12 Server : Silver Country/Timezone: Colombia/GMT-5
  22. Username: Arcyy Server: Silver Country/Timezone: Singapore / GMT +8
  23. Username: Allsmell Server: Gold Country/Timezone: UK/GMT+1
  24. Username bilaljohn4u Server Gold Country/Timezone india/GMT+5.5
  25. Username: EliteArigus Server: Gold Country : Nepal (+5:45 GMT)
  26. Username : ImauPh Server : Silver Country : Philippines (GMT+8)
  27. Username : Noturbusiness Server : Silver Country/Timezone : New Zealand / GMT+12
  28. Username: Baganha Server: Gold Country: Portugal/GMT+0
  29. Username:Josepharas1 Server:Silver Country/Timezone:Greece/GMT+3
  30. Username: alecio123 Server: Silver Country/Timezone: Brazil (GMT -3)
  31. Username: Karyyy Server: Silver Country: Viet Nam (GMT +7)
  32. Username: McSchitter Server: Silver Country/Timezone: US Eastern / GMT - 4
  33. Username: treizy Server: Gold Country: Venezuela GMT -4
  34. Username: S4mlerYT Server: Gold Country: Greece gmt +3
  35. Username: Motsuyaki Server: Silver Country/Timezone : Mexico/GMT-8
  36. Username: Darkwalker21 Server: Silver Country/Timezone: Greece / GMT+3
  37. Username: Keabu Server: Gold Country/Timezone: France GMT+2
  38. Username: digomenezes Server : Gold Country : Brazil (GMT -3 )
  39. USERNAME: Mehmatkyra SERVER: SILVER COUNTRY: Turkey GMT+2
  40. Username: Debeast Server: Gold Country/Timezone: United States / GMT-5
  41. Username: Koreanberryd Server: Silver Country: Saudi Arabia GMT +3
  42. Username: Gabriel10hdz Server: Silver Country/Timezone: Mexico / GMT-5
  43. Username: GoldenP1kachu Server: Silver Country/Timezone: Sweden GMT+2
  44. Username: Bash Server: Silver Country/Timezone: GER
  45. Username: Limit Server: Silver Country/Timezone: London GMT +01:00
  46. Username: g3n3r4l Server: Silver Country: Canada EST/GMT -4
  47. Username: timclib Server: gold Country/Timezone: USA gmt-4
  48. I have no strong feelings either way. Regardless of the result, I would like to see a robust procedure set up for suspect testing at this opportunity. Better late than never.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.