I have decided to compile and share many teams using Megas from Waves 1 & 2. While I made some of them, I also found others. As such, let me preface this thread by acknowledging the work and dedication of the players who created many of these teams. None of this would be possible without you. Please feel free to use and/or adjust any of them at will. If I ever have enough time, I will attempt to add a brief, explanatory description below each team, but I make no promises!
These teams have now been released into the public domain. If you also wish to share some teams, you may do so here. After all, the main goal of this thread is to archive teams that can help players and make PvP more accessible. Please keep in mind that some Megas are currently missing. I will do my best to continually update this list by adding and removing teams as the meta continues to develop or changes altogether.
Sample Teams
Mega Abomasnow
Mega Aggron
Mega Altaria
Mega Blastoise
Mega Charizard X
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Gallade
Mega Garchomp
Mega Gardevoir
Mega Gyarados
Mega Heracross
Mega Latias
Mega Latios
Mega Lopunny
Mega Scizor
Mega Steelix
Mega Swampert
Mega Venusaur
Special thanks to @Dakivid for the 3rd Mega Lopunny team and to @Black for putting up with me and taking the time to review this list. Enjoy!
Sources:
The Charlotte Family: Lopunny Sand Bulky Offense ft. Future Sight Slowbro
Your Favorite Teams of the Generation
Triple Z
Manaphy Rain (Qualified for OLT 8 Times, Peaked #1, 2213 Elo)
[Peaked #3 ☆ 2057] ♪ Was du Liebe nennst ♪
Team Archive by CTC (ORAS Update)
Enjoy, the last hurrah
Masterclass' Masterpiece
Ash-Greninja Balance by TDK
Team Archive - Ske (June, 23, 2019)
Ruins of Alph Sample Teams
Mistaken's Might (Balance) Peaked 48-7
Triple Weather Is Stronk [Peaked #1]
OU Bazaar
SM OU Sample Teams
Mega Lopunny Sand Offense by ABR & High Impulse
Mega Latias Balance by GOD MARTH
ORAS OU Sample Team Thread
OU Teambuilding Workshop v3