Vote: Should be revert Gale Wings to gen6 till battle rework?

Eaty

Should we revert GW to gen6?  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Should we revert GW to gen6?

• Developer

I am shocked this is even being considered. I seriously hope this doesn't happen. However, if it does, all Gen 7 mechanics/additions should be reverted back to Gen 6. New moves, Alolan forms, status changes, new abilities, and new stats would have to be changed accordingly.

Gengar's Levitate would have to be back. Mantine would lose Roost. There's more.

I don't intend to fully go back to gen6 but as we have a not moving and own meta anyways it might be a bit refreshing.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i suggested this, im try to explain the reason behind it. i understand many will be against this move, and i can clearly say i totally understand your point. But hope u take a few minutes to think about this.

right now we playing with gen 7 mechanics, and as we all know Volt-turn, Substitute, Landorus, megas, Z-moves wont be here for a while. Meanwhile the meta isnt clear. We have many flaws.

Trick room teams: trick room teams are so strong if u have the right tools. But one of the ways to stop this is by having a poke with Substitute, this move alone can win a match vs tr teams

Stall is just annoying to play against it. both volt-turn and sub would make stall less influent.

Weather teams (sun and rain) since talon got nerfed these raised alot. manaohy is a monster rn....

I know im not going into much details, but these are main topics for this decison. Many will be against others will actually agree. This would be just until we get the big pvp update. After that we would get Gen7 fully, hopefully.

• Like 2

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

The development time can rather be spent on something like a blacklist for Pokemon/Abilities instead of bringing back a mindless Pokemon from a time where everyone just run it, it will just force everyone to carry a Pokemon that can deal with Talonflame once again.

I voted for I don't care as in the end, the PvP community has to play with this but there are better suggestions and things Devs should look into when trying a more refreshing meta.

A blacklist would achieve such a thing by trying to dissect obvious problems (win% to pick% of Pokemon) and such things.

• Like 5
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Since i suggested this, im try to explain the reason behind it. i understand many will be against this move, and i can clearly say i totally understand your point. But hope u take a few minutes to think about this.

right now we playing with gen 7 mechanics, and as we all know Volt-turn, Substitute, Landorus, megas, Z-moves wont be here for a while. Meanwhile the meta isnt clear. We have many flaws.

Trick room teams: trick room teams are so strong if u have the right tools. But one of the ways to stop this is by having a poke with Substitute, this move alone can win a match vs tr teams

Stall is just annoying to play against it. both volt-turn and sub would make stall less influent.

Weather teams (sun and rain) since talon got nerfed these raised alot. manaohy is a monster rn....

I know im not going into much details, but these are main topics for this decison. Many will be against others will actually agree. This would be just until we get the big pvp update. After that we would get Gen7 fully, hopefully.

your reasoning is that the meta isnt clear? Isnt a not clear meta good, if you want clear meta look to the uber tier on showdown, if your not using 6/20 pokes your lossing. then you describe lots of different styles and say that they are strong. Isnt this also good?

Shall we use speedboost blazekin again, wasnt that fun....

• Like 1

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974