GUILD ISLAND - I finally did it

Iriztha

I'll just give my two cents about this:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/90054-url

This is the original idea and what we got in the end feels very lackluster, monotone and quite frankly not something I would enjoy as a guild leader.

The guildladder got more "active" from the looks of it however its is centralized towards 3-4 guilds who are even able to achieve #1-#3, other guilds split up or merged together to be able to reach those places. As Iriz said as well, the guild island is basically just PvE content.

It's my personal opinion as a player and as someone who was lead/officer in one of the more successful guilds early on in the game. However I wouldn't go as far as saying staff don't care for PvE player because that is simply just not true.

• Like 5
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

If you read my comment, you should realize that I was giving the burden of mapping to the guilds, not the staff exactly for this reason. Hence why I said guilds will design and submit their own, one that suits the constraints/regulations. Essentially, if the guild wants it, they have to do their part. All the staff has to do is upload them during major patches, not so frequently.

To put it simply, guilds put in work, and pay to have it shared in the game.

You probably dont know what goes into mapping. Not everyone can make a decent map, which is why it is so hard to recruit new mappers and their training takes months. So assuming guildies outside staff can make a correct map that has everything be perfect, is unrealistic. But I get your point. Still a no.

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.

The original post made by Eaty had surely got everyone hyped up. The idea of a guild island was quite exciting given that all guilds would be able to enter it. But the actual release was demotivating for most guilds because of the "Top 3 guild on the ladder" requirement.

Totally agree with the suggestion. Making Guild Island accessible to only PvP-focused guilds is unfair, given that it's almost always the same guilds making it to the top. Other PvE-focused guilds are dying because of new members wanting to join the Top guilds to get access to guild islands.

What I say is give access for free to the Top 3 guilds based on their merit.

And charge Pokedollars for other guilds. This sounds fair to me.

The island should have both PvP (PvP coins dropping bosses, just an example) and PvE (group quests/hunting) content, along with the current features.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time